screen freezes in rfactor 2

anyone else experiencing these? i havent had any issues since upgrading my computer to i7, 8 gb ram and gtx1060ti 6gb.

however, with recent build, online im getting this issues again.

I have a 1070 Gigagbyte G1 and have found no issues, running in DX9 or DX11 modes. I prefer DX9 at present due to TrackMap plugin. What brand 1060ti do you have. I am also not running new NVIDIA drivers that came out 48 hours ago...do you happen to be running them?
It happenEd with previous driver and this new one from 48 hours ago. Seems a bit better if anything

Trying it just now .not been online . Thank you lots tho :)
Did you try the ALT+TAB fix, this is a known issue to solve stuttering, even small ones. Do this test, drive on the grass, does the frame rates freeze at all while off road? Can you see a difference, between the off road "ALT+TAB" and the "OFF ROAD WITH NO ALT + TAB"? Should be night and day.

Sorry for caps just trying to help.

Cheers :)

Did you try the ALT+TAB fix, this is a known issue to solve stuttering, even small ones. Do this test, drive on the grass, does the frame rates freeze at all while off road? Can you see a difference, between the off road "ALT+TAB" and the "OFF ROAD WITH NO ALT + TAB"? Should be night and day.

Sorry for caps just trying to help.

going to try this now. thanks buddy

It's a loooong chronical problem with rFactor2, your GPU is ok, we are all waiting for it to be solved...
so just finished my stints..2 hours...all good until about 10 minutes from the end.
then a flashing block appearing in S2 of Sebring and corner 1.
At one point the leader ahead of me teleported back.the following lap i had a freeze..a really long one and lost 5 seconds.grrr

i dont understand. when i do alt and tab it just gives me options about which screen to go to.
if i move away from the rf2 screen for too long..it crashes.
Goto rfactor 2 screen. Sometimes when rfactor2 is not FOCUSED use the alt+tab to go to the rfactor 2 screen to solve issues like micro stutters and stuttering. So "yes" go to rfactor2 screen when you alt+tab.

Goto rfactor 2 screen. Sometimes when rfactor2 is not FOCUSED use the alt+tab to go to the rfactor 2 screen to solve issues like micro stutters and stuttering. So "yes" go to rfactor2 screen when you alt+tab.

Weirdly enough it seemed to help during today's race in sebring 6H and only a freeze that everyone in the server experienced.

Was quite skeptical about but it does seem to have some effect.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back