1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screen flickering

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Angeltheartist, Nov 28, 2015.

1. i just reinstalled Raceroom onto my PC after installing Windows 10. Everything works as it should until I try to choose a car or enter a practice or race .The screen flickers when selecting car /track or any type of practice/race . It still goes thru the process of loading but once I'm on track the flickering continues . Please help. The flickering does not occur during loading into game main menu or in the setup menu.
  2. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

Just a thought have you got the latest Windows 10 driver installed for you graphics card mate.

3. Yes
  4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

How is your internet connection, and what are your graphic settings.
  5. Are you running dual graphics cards?
  6. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

At least he is running triple screen. And hardware information and settings would help us to help.
  7. 2 x r9290 , triple screen amd 9370 cpu , 16 gb ram , crosshair z formula v.
  8. Problem resolved . The problem started when I updated my AMD driver to the new AMD Radeon Crimson driver. There is a new menu under games that have default settings thru AMD for all games on your PC . When I clicked on RRE it had Crossfire enabled . RRE does not support Crossfire once I disabled C.F the game ran properly. Thank you for the help.
    • Like Like x 2