Schumacher Micro selection of Helmets HD

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
These have been sitting around on my PC for a while.

Thought I'd pack them together and present a micro selection of Schuey Helmets in HD.

Some are genuine, a couple I have put my own slant on them.

All are not 100% exact copies, but are close enough.

They will replace helmets GEN_5 through to GEN_11 in the bespoke helmets folder.

I have added the GEN tags to the picture so you can see which one is which, should you choose to use them.

Backup yer files first guys/girls.

Enjoy em!!!

:D

schueyhelmets2.jpg

Schuey Helmets Download

• Deleted member 22120

Just awesome! Thanks a lot for these

Where do I extract these to? I extracted to 'bespoke helmets' and replaced the existing files, but in my career game, the default helmets are selectable, not these ones?

Thanks

Where do I extract these to? I extracted to 'bespoke helmets' and replaced the existing files, but in my career game, the default helmets are selectable, not these ones?

Thanks

Extract the folder to a location on your PC.

Whilst holding the ctrl button down select both High and Low textures of the same helmet number then right click and copy, then right click and paste into the bespokehelmets folder.

When told these files already exsist do you wish to overwrite, select yes.

Remember to back up the originals first.

They will not appear on the helmet select screen as the frontend files have not been done on these ones.

That is why I have labelled them on the picture so you remember which is which when selecting a helmet in the trailer.

If you have just extracted the rar file to bespokehelmets, I suggest you go into that file and I'm willing to bet you now have a seperate folder in there.

They will not appear on the helmet select screen as the frontend files have not been done on these ones.

That is why I have labelled them on the picture so you remember which is which when selecting a helmet in the trailer and saw the default ones.

Thanks, thats what I missed - I only checked the helmet select in the trailor! So of course, when I race it will be your helmet!

I will use the image for reference as to which I select.

Many thanks for the reply and great job - they look fantastic!!! :)

Extraordinary job mate!

Just one question, I'm having some troubles to make my own helmets. I'm using the Daimon template, but i don't know how to mirror the shapes on the 3D model on Photoshop. And a second question, did you make it this template that you are using, or you get it from somewhere else?

Congrats for the post man!

Extraordinary job mate!

Just one question, I'm having some troubles to make my own helmets. I'm using the Daimon template, but i don't know how to mirror the shapes on the 3D model on Photoshop. And a second question, did you make it this template that you are using, or you get it from somewhere else?

Congrats for the post man!

Two layers of the same thing I use.

I just place them when model is facing left then right onto the model. Just flip the second object either vertical or horizontal depending on needs.

Helmet template is my own, DaIMoN pointed me in the right direction, and after quite a bit of trial and error, I was able to create my own helmet and other models from in game. But DaIMoNs is pretty much perfect for modding helmets.

Thank you very much for that! Was so long waiting for the '98 Suzuka Version, that I even tried to paint one myself...no I will replace it with your quality work, thanks! Very appreciated!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back