1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schifty's Perfo-Data-Lang

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Steven Poirier, Mar 24, 2013.

• Like Like x 3
  1. When I first read the thread's title, I was wondering what exactly I was going to find. Luckily, I realized it when I read through your post.

Dumb me.
  2. :) ahah
  3. dear schifty,I tried the mod.E 'beautiful but there is a small correction to make on the mclaren. you wrote vodafone mclaren mclaren west but it should be ... I took the liberty of correcting my copy with this team logo choice

Attached Files:

4. also lack the b_loading file ... I'm putting them in my copy with real photos of the cars .... I still wanted to tell you that this mod and your 'work unique and beautiful. compliments very much for all the work done! ... you're a legend......sorry for my bad english
  5. Schifty can you help with this files ????

6. Help ?! ok but put more detail about where you need help

Thanks to tell me i forgot McLaren Logo, I know some thing are missing, but if you want to make and share b_loading files, you will be on credit on 1997 mod ;)
  7. wow maybe!!
  8. the 1983 perfomance and database edit
  9. nerve, i wont make everything on your mod.... i have now two new mod i'm actually working on
  10. so far you not doing anithing on my and 1983 modders mod :D
    Thats is all i woul like
  11. or pls create a tutorial
  12. Please can you fix the monaco problem? :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1