1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schifty's Mod 1998 (WIP)

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Steven Poirier, Mar 25, 2013.

• Like Like x 4
  1. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

2. If someone have suggestion about what they want into this mod, just ask and i take also the time to tell you the 1996 mod will be made also at the same time of this one ;)

After those two mod, 1995 and 1999 will be the next

Have fun ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Big big thanks for all you work!!! Take your time,i´m at the beginning of 1997...;)i must work but i will drive:D
    I have also a question about the tyres,the tyre wall is a grey...?comes for this a fix,or from aagancia?
    • Like Like x 1

4. Talking about the screen on first post here ?!? or in your game.
  5. Also in my game,but the main problem is,my game crashed to desktop...:unsure:
  6. Is the databse the problem ... for the crash

for lighter tyre wall, its look like that first time, but when i did a race, every thing return to black
  7. so i have tested again.I think it´s database which is the crash problem
  8. Schifty031

I finally found whats causing the grey tyre walls in your cars.

In the car's pssg, go to "All Sections" tab. select TEXTURE for tyre.tga. Make sure "gammaRemapR" and "gammaRemapA" has a value of 1 do thesame for tyre-blur

for tyre-mask, value must be set to 0

that should fix the grey tyre wall issue.
  9. Here next screen of next car for 1998 mod

• Like Like x 3
  10. Benetton 1998 skin link added
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

1998 was the last F1 game I played, looking forward to get Verstappen mad again, haha - I like your other works, feels so damn nostalgic but much more welcome than the today's generation.