• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Schenley Park 2.0

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Kurt Lehman, May 23, 2010.

1. Kurt Lehman

Kurt Lehman

Ratings:
    +1
    Currently, SP2 is being beta tested and will hopefully be released in a day or two. This is actually a fictional track, although there is a park and historic race every year at a real Schenley Park. More of a GT style track, SP will test the cars with good handling and a little grunt under the hood. If I were to try and compare the track to another, I might go with Oultan Park mixed with either Mid-Ohio or Laguna Seca, but you decide. It's on the shorter side, just shy of 3,500m. But, you can still get to about 180mph on the front stretch in a prototype.

Be ready for blind entries and exits, braking zones that demand perfection and some S's that will push suspension to the limits.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CTC-C...19542495?v=photos#!/profile.php?id=1114057742

Attached Files: