SBK 08

Jarrod Crossley

Rubbin Racer!
5319384x.jpg

Expected Release Date: 7/06/2008

Special Features

• 5 racing styles to choose from include the adrenaline fuelled action of Arcade Mode and the challenging Full Simulation settings
  • 6 games modes include Instant Action (one click and you're racing) and full championship weekends across the 2008 season
  • Interact with your Race Team mechanic in the pit lane to pick up insider hints and tips to optimise your performance
  • Chose any bike and any track to challenge your friends or rivals online
  • Opponents with real rider A.I. - they'll race, swerve and even crash, you'll need your brains and reflexes to beat them
  • Accurate bike physics, sound effects and 4 weather conditions to fully reflect the WSBK championship
Review

Feel the exhilaration, speed and adrenaline rush in the only official game of the world's fastest production vehicle race - the Word Superbike Championship. Live the WSBK experience from starting grid to podium. Handling, acceleration, and control that delivers a breath taking racing experience - for racing game fans everywhere.

• Roy Stevens

U mean mean SBK world super bikes..not out i dont think till 1st of august

SBK08: Superbike World Championship [Xbox360]

sbk08.jpg

The SBK08: Superbike World Championship demo is now available online for download from the Xbox Marketplace. The demo offers a taste of the game by allowing players to sample 2 tracks and all the riders and motorbikes, with the ability to change weather and alter the bike’s handling. That’s a pretty cool demo if you ask me. Check it out now.

• Roy Stevens

I got the full game..and got to say it's very good ....:thumb:

• Roy Stevens

Roy have been playing the demo and it's quite fun. Thinking of buying it[/quote ..

Let me no if u get it ...bazbulldog is my live user name ..maybe we can hook up ..have a race ...:thumb:

• Sam Michaels

i downloaded the demo and i cant figgure out why they let you be 20mph faster than everyone else on the striaghts

• Mark Bolter

i purchased this game and from the off i really could'nt control the bike.
firstly it's not using six axis (sticks only)and the throttle control is'nt very variable,it seems either full throttle or off.
steering very frustrating also,turn to early and your on the grass,turn to late and your in the gravel.
i gave this game one night and really got bored as i couldn't put one clean lap in unless i went round in 2nd or third gear and bearing in mind it was auto gears.
i'm to much of a car racing fan to really comment but i've played moto gp and that was fun this wasn't so took game back.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.