1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say I want to sponsor a Game Stock Car series

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Mark Lutes, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I am considering the possiblity of sponsoring a Game Stock Car stock car series.
    Points champion would receive a triple monitor stand or a $200 credit towards purchase of one of our Oval/GT cockpits.

Would need to be USA based as shipping is too expensive outside of USA.
    Is there a series that is currently running that is interested in this offer?

Title sponsor...Fast Track Sims......Series.
    Need to be broadcast events.

I just started using Game Stock Car a week ago and love it and would like to see what I can do to help promote it.

Mark Lutes
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Don't think there are many USA only leagues for this game unfortunately.
  3. yeah...that is kinda what I thought. Somebody needs to start one up.
    What is involved in doing that?
  4. alot of hard work, there are a few americans that race in our series, but not enough for an all north american series...
  5. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

What you could do is to make the winner pay the shippings. I mean, who wouldn't pay 10€ or what it costs for a triple screen to be sent home to you? :)
  6. good point...free triple monitor mount and winner has to pay shipping.
    If shipping was a problem or cost prohibitive to the winner I would consider a smaller cash payment.
    I am looking for the best way to get exposure for my company and new products.
    What are the big leagues out there?
  7. Im in if you decide to run the formula Reiza
  8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I know there are ways around it (transformer/converter), but I assume they would be 120v 60hz (USA, Canada, Mexico + others) monitors. European mains is generally 220-240v 50hz. Of course the monitors could have a selector switch on the back.

Just a thought .......