F1 2013 Save file location....

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there...does anyone know where is the save file for 2013 F1 is located? ( My F1 is from R.G Catalyst group, so not sure where the save file is ). If any of you guys playing crack F1 game too I really hope you could tell me where it is located :(. Already checked EMU, FLT at AppData, but doesnt seems to match the date.

Hi there...does anyone know where is the save file for 2013 F1 is located? ( My F1 is from R.G Catalyst group, so not sure where the save file is ). If any of you guys playing crack F1 game too I really hope you could tell me where it is located :(. Already checked EMU, FLT at AppData, but doesnt seems to match the date.

Asking for banhammer, I see :rolleyes:

I do like @Bram Hengeveld 's new leotard

strongman_hammer_stunt-77528.gif

What is with the people nowadays? Can't spend 8 (steam sale, not so unrare) damn bucks for a good game they enjoy?
Oh, let's join RD, they have mods - wait, what, they do not support pirates? I didn't know! Wait, what? The rules clearify that already? I did never read.
The hotel @Simberia must be damn busy, no kidding. Full place 24/7 visitors spending their holiday there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back