1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Save $10 on Project CARS

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Ryan Soucy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

3. just to note to anyone concerned, gmg isn't a grey market reseller, theyre legitmate. you should be able to find out if you get the pre-order cars, i imagine so but if i was ordering i'd want confirmation.

4. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

Thanks for that I was trying to hold out but that went out the window once I saw this deal you posted !

If the wife finds out your getting the blame !!!

Jason.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium Member

Thanks! Well, I really was not going to buy the game til it was on sales but damn, don't think it's going to get that cheaper in months-years so I'm going in and even it's great or it's not that great I'm sure I'll enjoy the variety of cars, the rain and the AI which seams to be quite good in vids.

So again, thanks.

P.S: the site only sell what they offer, although its a preorder the pack they give is the one they publicate, so no extra cars included (I really didn't care).

6. Saw the post and pre ordered ....didn't plan on buying pcars, but been getting a little bit bored of assetto corsa online system ...hoping pcars have a better multiplayer package
    Any idea how much the extra the bonus cars are...can I race in the same lobby as people with bonus content?

7. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

Probably. I wouldn't doubt if they're "DLC on Disc". Its 3 cars that I really wasn't going to race anyway. Zonda's have been done to death. One is a RUF Cayman race car, and I forget the 3rd.

I didn't realize you don't get the pre-order perks with deal, sorry for any confusion. It is a nice deal still.

8. Thanks for the link Ryan....yes it's a nice deal....Not really bothered with the extra cars...
    GSC, iracing, rfactor2 ,assetto corsa, RRE,gtr2 .....now Pcars...no more racing sims for me :)

9. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

I saw deals on RRE DTM Experience and ADAC GT Masters too... Good time to stock up on sims.

dealzon.com and isthereanydeal.com will find you the best deals!

10. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Pre ordered :D Thanks for sharing the info!

11. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

I can live without the extra cars as it comes with enough to keep me busy as it is.

Jason.

12. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

From reading the description on GMG's page it now looks like it contains all the digital content (Modified Car Pack and the Limited Edition upgrade DLC pack as well).

13. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium Member

Anyone knows if the dealzone one is válido for EU? I have the doubt now And if Its not want to get money back

14. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I would say it is Yapci since GMG is based in the UK.

15. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

I am in the UK and have taken the plunge with Green Man Gaming as I have used them before without any problems.

Jason.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I could wait no longer. Went ahead and got the Green man deal since I know it comes with all the same stuff that the Steam version does.

17. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I'd be real careful using g2play, kinguin or any other discount key sites for anything other than older software. About two months ago, folks with Ubisoft games started getting an error that their cd key was not valid and they'd need to rebuy the software. The majority of those keys came from key sites and Ubisoft just shut them down without notice because the keys weren't purchased from an authorized steam site or authorized dealer. If you do purchase from there, make sure you get the added protection (usually just a few cents) because that will make sure if you have an issue with the key you can get a refund or a replacement key from g2play. I don't mean to come off sounding anti third party key site because goodness knows I've bought a lot of stuff from Kinguin (mainly older games and games that are no longer on steam), I've just seen developers shut down keys they know are from those sites before.