Resource icon

Skins Sauber C33 Fictional DHD&HD&SD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Sauber C33 fantasy DHD&HD&SD - Car done in 3 sizes. DHD, HD, and in SD (the original game size). Car only

Car only. Fantasy 2014 one with correct 2014 driver numbers as well as correct driver flags (Included sutil name on the car too)
Changed some logos also made the car black instead of grey. Couldn't do a different stripe design cause the limits of textures .
Done in DHD=8192 , HD=4096 , and in SD=2048 size. So you can choose from the 3. The SD is the game default size so if you have a weak PC use that.

Hope you enjoy it :sneaky:
Big thanks for the render to my buddy @Wilmer Chavez

Read more about this resource...

Ferrari is unnecessary, should be the Sauber logo there, also why use blue in the colour scheme? It's a good design but sponsors are not so good.
Firstly it seems you don't have a sense for logos. I added Capri-Sun and Medion logo to the car cause these are Sutil's sponsors. Secondly the blue color is better cause it represents telmex more than the original red. Black-blue combination looks better than Black-red in all way. I made the car and I won't change it again. Finally the ferrari logo is necessary cause they have been the engine suppliers for sauber for years and it should be on the car. But anyway thanks for your opinion
:thumbsup:

Good.
I will be uploading some helmets today after sometime.
Hope they will be good.
They will be fictional.
Does some of find things strange how some mods get loads of ratings and some hardly none ,
I was looking at the other sauba uploaded after this one you have created and its getting high ratings ,
Its a really nice skin , But it seem like more effort you put in you get less reward ?
Or is it just me , This mod as 3 different skin resolutions and is done to the highest of highest standards ,?

Does some of find things strange how some mods get loads of ratings and some hardly none ,
I was looking at the other sauba uploaded after this one you have created and its getting high ratings ,
Its a really nice skin , But it seem like more effort you put in you get less reward ?
Or is it just me , This mod as 3 different skin resolutions and is done to the highest of highest standards ,?
Well this is how sometimes things go in. More people like old school livery (including me ) than modern styled ones. I personally did this cause I wanted to do something different for Sauber . Keeping the design but changing some sponsors, etc. The other sauber is really nice too. More effort sometimes doesn't pay off. But i'm not doing this for getting more "likes" or positive ratings . I'm doing skins for people's enjoyment, not for my own enjoyment.

Well this is how sometimes things go in. More people like old school livery (including me ) than modern styled ones. I personally did this cause I wanted to do something different for Sauber . Keeping the design but changing some sponsors, etc. The other sauber is really nice too. More effort sometimes doesn't pay off. But i'm not doing this for getting more "likes" or positive ratings . I'm doing skins for people's enjoyment, not for my own enjoyment.
It was just something that I keep noticing but not something that concerns me ,
I am just working on my mercedes and yes like you I "like" things right more for personal enjoyment than anything else
also have got quite addicted to PC Benchmarking on 3dmark ,
I just ordered earlier
1 - XSPC Razor GTX 780 & Titan GPU Waterblock **GTX 780 COMPATIBLE**
1 - XSPC X2O 750 Dual BayresPump (Black) V4
1 - XSPC EX240 120mm Radiator - Black
1 - XSPC EC6 Coolant Blue UV
6 - XSPC G14" to 716" ID, 58" OD Compression Fitting (Black Chrome)
2 - XSPC 716" ID [1611mm] High Flex Hose - Clear [1m Length]
Just for my GTX 780 , I rushed last week and bought a Antec H20 1250 For my CPU for around £100 its a great cooler but can not had anything to it,
I was getting 85th on the ICESTORM HallofFame on 3dmark, and changed 2 x 120mm fans from underneath my GPU And added 2x 140mm on a pci-e fan holder and jumped from 85th to 55th on the leaderboards , with 194,000 score , I got 198,000 witch would have placed my PC In the top 30 but it did not count the score but still have it on my benchmark tests hopefully tomorrow I can get into top 10:ninja:
http://www.3dmark.com/hall-of-fame-2/ice storm 3dmark score performance preset/version 1.2/1 gpu

Last edited:
I am just working on my mercedes and yes like you I "like" things right more for personal enjoyment than anything else
I just ordered earlier
Just for my GTX 780 , I rushed last week and bought a Antec H20 1250 For my CPU for around £100 its a great cooler but can not had anything to it,
I was getting 85th on the ICESTORM HallofFame on 3dmark, and changed 2 x 120mm fans from underneath my GPU And added 2x 140mm on a pci-e fan holder and jumped from 85th to 55th on the leaderboards , with 194,000 score , I got 198,000 witch would have placed my PC In the top 30 but it did not count the score but still have it on my benchmark tests hopefully tomorrow I can get into top 10:ninja:
http://www.3dmark.com/hall-of-fame-2/ice storm 3dmark score performance preset/version 1.2/1 gpu
Nice . I meant that I don't care for getting "likes" for my work . I'm more than happy if a lot of people download my mod and use it. But of course the feedback is quite small from my work which I find strange. I'm doing cars for others enjoyment and a little for my own too cause I like skinning and modelling :). Nice PC you've got there. Wish I could buy something like that in 2 years time :thumbsup:

I just ordered earlier
Also I find it strange how the hell is the guy first with only a 2600k while for example : the 4960x extreme edition would beat the cr*p out of the 2600k? Is the 3dmark only use 4 cores instead of 6 or 8?

Nice . I meant that I don't care for getting "likes" for my work . I'm more than happy if a lot of people download my mod and use it. But of course the feedback is quite small from my work which I find strange. I'm doing cars for others enjoyment and a little for my own too cause I like skinning and modelling :). Nice PC you've got there. Wish I could buy something like that in 2 years time :thumbsup:
Its not something that I could just afford out right each month I try to buy something for my PC , I told myself at xmas I will move onto my gaming rig but need to get into top 10 Hall of Fame , I want the world overclocker achievement OC Madness , I bought a New spare i7-4770k incase of emergencies ,
i Have been getting 4,8ghz overclock but to get better scores I need at least 5.2 but would need to increase
the physics tests , But will need to increase the voltage from 1.295 to maybe 1.395 and I do not know how it may effect my CPU , But the temp is never above 53C :thumbsup:

Also I find it strange how the hell is the guy first with only a 2600k while for example : the 4960x extreme edition would beat the cr*p out of the 2600k? Is the 3dmark only use 4 cores instead of 6 or 8?
i Have been getting better scores than the xtreme edition cpu,s but have also been getting better scores than some 780ti, cards
My stock 780 Superclocked was 292Gb,s bandwidth and a 780ti is 332Gb,s so I flashed my 780SC With a 780FTW Bios and now my cards running 313Gb,s ,
I have been trying to get a GTX780Ti bios on my card , I have about 6 different ones but I would have to flash my firmware from my board as well ,. and is more complicated , But my card is running 75C at the minute hopefully tomorrow when I have this watercooled loop installed I can get the temps into the low 40,s :thumbsup:

i Have been getting better scores than the xtreme edition cpu,s but have also been getting better scores than some 780ti, cards
My stock 780 Superclocked was 292Gb,s bandwidth and a 780ti is 332Gb,s so I flashed my 780SC With a 780FTW Bios and now my cards running 313Gb,s ,
I have been trying to get a GTX780Ti bios on my card , I have about 6 different ones but I would have to flash my firmware from my board as well ,. and is more complicated , But my card is running 75C at the minute hopefully tomorrow when I have this watercooled loop installed I can get the temps into the low 40,s :thumbsup:
So basically 2600k is the best cpu out now?lol.

So basically 2600k is the best cpu out now?lol.
I would say the i7-4470k is probably the best for value and most liked by overclockers the xtreme cpu are more for showing off if I had £500 for a cpu maybe would buy one ,
Why you see more 25 , 2600 cpu,s is because they are easy to overclock past 5ghz and they are really cheap to buy so if you break it , its nothing to worry about,
I have just finished for tonight rebuilding my Case but am not happy because I wanted the xtra radiator mounted flat cross the bottom but had to mount it at the front it looks better but have lost all my hard drives accept my 250gb ssd ,
I need to finish cable management again tomorrow but if you get watercooling please do not buy the XSPC UV Blue it looked awesome online pictures , But with lights on or off I am not getting much glowing going on ,
But my 780 now is running 33C On benchmark mode , I keep pushing and pushing there seems now with water cooling to be no limits but have not fully tested everything yet:thumbsup:
IMAG0011.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back