Sauber C31

75017_sm.jpg
I do not see the image

I looked at the practice of spain yet and sauber has the logo of chelsea on his car, not 'welcome Chelsea FC' . Can someone fix that?

1-please, thank you?

2-If, I modify only that kept silent demand(request). You can be on that 5 min later, another member(limb) will complain that quite modification of are not to bring.

The position and the size of the Chelsea logo is not quite right. This version here was more accurated

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/sauber-f1-team-c31-alex-sf-1950.49960/

And there is a desync on the red line betwen black and withe colors.

But thanks for the livery update, gonna make those modifications by myself ^^
He's already noticed about that, im sure he's working on it, but this is not the only livery he's working on. I don't think it's good to compare, but in the same time I know it's "irresistible".

As says it IKBIZ, I work on some updated and on a request of a member(limb). Thanks to ML2166, it is simpler to correct certain error,

I also try to feign car 2012 (escape), as on F2012.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ferrari-f2012.47147/

To come modification of him(it) ferrari, HRT, catheram, marrusia, lotus and thus has new the sauber.

As I always said, me does not forbid of the help(assistant), the photo HD or the other one.
Only to look for images HD from all angles and for 12 teams sets a monstrous time.

I see, but guys, I'm not complaning about it hehe. I'm really glad that guys like you work hard to make these updates, and the most impressive,is that you and other modders are really fast to make those updates.

I made myself some helmets that surely one day I will share here in the forum, but if I had more time, definetly I would make some of those updates and share a little bit of the work ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.