Sauber C31 2xHD + HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's excellent work, thank you. You're a great! I have only your cars. I'm still on the car HRT, MA, TR. You're going to edit? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks for Sauber and all the previous liveries and helmets!
You did ,what could not or did not want CM.
Free.
Not for himself but for all!
Thanks again and look forward to the next great job!

Amazing, amazing work!!!!
Please, come on man, only 3 cars to go!!!! Just finish this amazing work, you are the best of the best doing this things. Please, Toro Rosso, Marussia and HRT, please give the all pack so we can all go and drive:)!!!!!
I mean, really, thank you so much for your hard work, personaly, it means much to me!!!

Thank you for the mclaren fix, now it´s perfect. A friend of mine try to use the demo mc2 folder in the game and he told me that the mclaren show all the car even with
<Parameter name="highResInterior" type="bool" value="true" />.
But i don´t know if it´s true, the Steam don´t let me install the demo because i have the full game, so i can´t try it.

This upset me because i want to have Mclaren with high resolution textures and see the all car!!!!
ML2166, please when you have time can you check this?
Thanks.

Nice job mate :). One thing in real life this car isn't black it's a dark grey

here's a photo of the real car
img2110lh.jpg

Nice job mate :). One thing in real life this car isn't black it's a dark grey

here's a photo of the real car
img2110lh.jpg

If you take the original texture file that comes in game, and then my texture file and hit both grey bits with the colour picker, you'll find the colour on both is exactly the same.

So perhaps your point should be directed at codemasters and not me.

By the way....it isn't black.

It's actually grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back