1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Saturday Morning GT event

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Hi guy's, the idea of making a Saturday GT event for the Ociana members was put on the table last Sunday at our Race series racing staff meeting so we want to get your feedbacks on that espacially from the members of the Ociana time zone since the event is primary aim toward them.

2. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

What times would this be run Yves?

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

same time as the Sunday morning event so 9:00 GMT

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

So that would make it 1am pdt for me right? well with my shift change at work, racing at 1am for me would be good. I no longer will be able to take part in earlier races so i hope this happens.

5. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

That makes it a Saturday 7PM Event for me.
    I might be able to make some of these, I assume a GT Event means using GTS, GTC, GTP, and Power Pack addon cars?? Not necessarily all in the same Event?

6. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Yes i could be up for some GT Racing if i'm around saturday and it's not a RDRC league night.

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

yep thats it Warren and maybe some Gt mods aswell to make a nice variaty.

8. I'd be able to make these when other leagues I race in have an off-week. :)

9. I would defenatly be interested in coming to an event if there is an aussie server avalible!

10. There has been a 9:00 GMT Sunday race for quite a while now :)

Phew, just realized it said Saturday morning, and not Sunday. I don't own the pack, and I don't enjoy GT cars at all, so I was worried my Sunday morning racing option would be gone.

11. Im very suprized this isnt more popular?