Sales

A question here that I'm sure other people would also like to know the answer to...

Will R3E have 'sales'?

Either in the steam sales (maybe with massive savings on credits), or special offers on cars/tracks every now and then?

Would like to know if any such things are planned, because I like to save money by holding off for sales but if there aren't going to be any sales there certainly isn't any point to doing so is there...

A question here that I'm sure other people would also like to know the answer to...

Will R3E have 'sales'?

Either in the steam sales (maybe with massive savings on credits), or special offers on cars/tracks every now and then?

Would like to know if any such things are planned, because I like to save money by holding off for sales but if there aren't going to be any sales there certainly isn't any point to doing so is there...

If you look in the 'store' section in-game (or on raceroom.net) there's a title 'NEW DEALS' above the Cars and Track listings, so it's a safe bet to say there wll be deals, bundles and sales :) and of course the opportunity to win content in competitions, along with other goodies..some competitons are already running :)

Highly likely that there will eventually be sales, considering that Steam is famous for sales, SimBin titles have been discounted before and other F2P games tend to have sales. Of course, you may have to wait quite a while.

As a general rule, there's a big sale the day after you buy something at full price.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back