Sakon Yamamoto

It's DLC lol.
Joking aside, HRT are attempting to buy the Toyota F1 factory. Dunno how beneficial this is as Serbia GP decided not to use it and start a fresh for 2011 and i believe that Villeneuve turnedit down also to work with Durango but that could be purelly down to finances.

Strange that HRT are the ones trying to buy Toyota but Lotus is the one that look alike the Toyota from last year...HRT should never get in F1 with that car without having a test lap ...and more , FIA should not let this happening (same for the Virgin car) . I know they are a new team but F1 cars doing worst times then GP2 car is insane :no: That chassi is a worthless piece of sh..

But Filipe you forget that the new rules of how the cars are ment to look makes it VERY hard for the team to built this cars. THats why they are this slow. IF you have noticed there times are close enough to each other but I dont rimember how close to the 2009 cars they are.

Plus this is there rookie year and they built this cars from scratch. 2011 am I sure they will be in between the pase of Sauber and Toro Rosso.

Well indeed , and I hope so too...but , last year slower cars were 1 sec off pace , not 8 secs it´s just ridiculous...hey but this is how I see it , that´s all...Uncle Bernie or he has a stroke very soon or F1 are doomed (hey this is a matter of speaking I don´t wish any thing bad to anyone) , and now that FIA is no longer Ferrari International Aid , Ferrari are paying for it either:rolleyes:

FIA is now led by... erm... Jean Todt.

Anyways I am keeping a keen eye on Lotus. They have one heck to a history, it's a shame how far they fell before bowing out. But now they're back! I really hope they are competitive next year.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.