• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3-2011 Quick Reference Summary

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Derek Speare, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

Hi gang,

Here we go for Season 3 - 2011!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Many of you may recognize my previous schedules. This one is pretty self explanatory, and you can print it to a single sheet for easy reference. I'd like to upload the Excel file and PDF of it but the uploader here is not cooperating. I have it on another popular site or on the iRacing forums.

Cheers, and I'll see everyone trackside :)

Derek "DeeMoNay" Speare

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com

2. Thanks Derek!

3. Thanks :good: Derek

4. Indycar (Road) is all ovals? Grrr...

5. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

I made an error in the Indy car schedule - it's both road and oval, and I need to sort it out.

6. Thats very helpful, thank you!
    I am a little confused actually though by the whole new schedule.
    Is the new Lemans car running in B Class? I dont see that when I look at any of the schedules. They all still seem to talk about the Radical.
    What am I missing?

7. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Acura/Corvette/GT40 are running in the Prototype & GT Challenge in B class.
    Radicals have their own series in C class.

Nice overview Derek.
    Couple of notes. IndyCar Road series are oval tracks and there is not IndyCar Oval series in your overview.
    Also, I didn't read about GT Championship Fixed in the schedule that was released by iRacing.

8. Thank you Yoeri

9. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

I agree guys. This season's schedule is slightly cryptic due to the new cars we're getting. I'm hoping to have a revised schedule up soon, but I am swamped. :)

d