1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S3-2011 Quick Reference Summary

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Derek Speare, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

Hi gang,

Here we go for Season 3 - 2011!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Many of you may recognize my previous schedules. This one is pretty self explanatory, and you can print it to a single sheet for easy reference. I'd like to upload the Excel file and PDF of it but the uploader here is not cooperating. I have it on another popular site or on the iRacing forums.

Cheers, and I'll see everyone trackside :)

Derek "DeeMoNay" Speare

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com

2. Thanks Derek!

3. Thanks :good: Derek

4. Indycar (Road) is all ovals? Grrr...

5. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

I made an error in the Indy car schedule - it's both road and oval, and I need to sort it out.

6. Thats very helpful, thank you!
    I am a little confused actually though by the whole new schedule.
    Is the new Lemans car running in B Class? I dont see that when I look at any of the schedules. They all still seem to talk about the Radical.
    What am I missing?

7. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Acura/Corvette/GT40 are running in the Prototype & GT Challenge in B class.
    Radicals have their own series in C class.

Nice overview Derek.
    Couple of notes. IndyCar Road series are oval tracks and there is not IndyCar Oval series in your overview.
    Also, I didn't read about GT Championship Fixed in the schedule that was released by iRacing.

8. Thank you Yoeri

9. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

I agree guys. This season's schedule is slightly cryptic due to the new cars we're getting. I'm hoping to have a revised schedule up soon, but I am swamped. :)

d