Ryder's Driver Specific Liveries

3 things:

1) Thanks for everyone involved in creating this mod, it's a great addition.

2) It does work with multiplayer.

3) I actually have a problem with the low textures. I've loaded 2 different skins to the Force India (both their high and low textures, in their appropriate livery_0x folder). Unfortunately, it only seems to be loading the low textures found in livery_00/textures_low, for both cars.

As a test, I removed fc2_gen_low_main from livery_00/textures_low. Doing that made the game load the file found in livery_01/textures_low for both cars.

My folder structure looks like this, just in case:

fc2
livery_00
textures_high​
fc2_gen_high_main.pssg (custom livery A)​
fc2_tex_high_00.pssg​
textures_low​
fc2_gen_low_main.pssg (custom livery A)​
fc2_tex_low_00.pssg​
livery_01
textures_high​
fc2_gen_high_main.pssg (custom livery B)​
fc2_tex_high_01.pssg​
textures_low​
fc2_gen_low_main.pssg (custom livery B)​
fc2_tex_low_01.pssg​
-> If I choose Force India #1, my car gets Custom livery A. And the FI #2 has Custom Livery A as well.
-> If I choose Force India #2, my car gets Custom Livery B. FI #1 gets Custom Livery A.
-> If I choose any other car, both FIs get Custom Livery A.

And yes, I've double checked that the textures are different in each folder. And yes, I've got the correct raceload.jpk in the main f1-2012 folder. The high textures work as they should, but the low textures don't. Is there something I've missed?

Ah, that's the file we were talking about, I see.
One question: Mechanical failures are also done within this .jpk file, right? Are they included in this version here (or your '97 etc.) or just the two skin thing?

Amazing job Ryder :thumbsup:

I am on F1 2011 and I want to have this mod. Is it possible?
If yes, which xml file have I to extract from raceload.jpk of this mod and import in my file raceload.jpk? car_loader? :unsure:

Amazing job Ryder :thumbsup:

I am on F1 2011 and I want to have this mod. Is it possible?
If yes, which xml file have I to extract from raceload.jpk of this mod and import in my file raceload.jpk? car_loader? :unsure:

Surely the same content... so just try this oen with a back up of yours... and try it...

Both game are build in the same way

hey so im trying to get lotus skins sorted by trying to put romian on romains car and kimi on kimis car so followed all steps double check the correct skins are under the right drivers livery but I did a test in game as kimi I have the correct skin with kimi on both sides (my main livery is romain and kimi on the car so its defo working) but I look over to romain from distance he looks like he has romain on both sides (which I guess is the low texture) but when I do replay and look closer he has kimi on both sides any ideas on how to fix?

edit (I have a idea im gonna change the names of the files would that work? didn't work :L )
do I have to delete the livery main folder?

when i choos kimi or romain to drive than i have the right skin but when i take a other team than the lotus have the same skins witch the same names on it..

I was trying to use this mod for the 2007 mod when it came out, but had exactly the same issue that Giancarlo Pigati and the others have.

I made a different version of the raceload.jpk with a slightly different folder structure that works for me.

Schifty031, since this is your thread, would it be okay if I paste a link here for the others to download and try my version of the raceload.jpk?

Yeah sorry guys, I don't know what the issue is, and I don't really have time to test right now.

aagancia, you should just upload anything you think would help others in the downloads.

He was so kind to provide me his file and new structure.
He just changed
Code:
<%2%pssg processor="VehicleManagerPlugin" filename="/data/cars/%15%/livery_%5%/textures_%3%/%15%_gen_%3%_main.pssg
to
Code:
<%2%pssg processor="VehicleManagerPlugin" filename="/data/cars/%15%/livery_%5%/textures_%3%/%15%_gen_%3%_%5%.pssg"
And changed the structure filenames"main" to "00" and "01"
raceload.jpg

works fine but I still have no skin for SC as I never had before with this raceload.jpk, it's w/o texture and takes the colors of bypassing cars.

Anyway, it's great he found that solution, well after all the xx2_tex_low_xx.pssg files are the same: with 00 and 01

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back