RV Motorhome

Cars RV Motorhome 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
garyjpaterson submitted a new resource:

RV Motorhome - RV based on Rigel's Trackside Object

Quality unrivalled; raising the bar of modding to uncharted heights; I present the RV Motorhome.

Get the model I 'recycled' for this masterpiece in its intended form made by @Rigel :
https://assettocorsamods.net/resources/low-poly-rvs.131/

Don't forget to turn the boost up ;)

FQHAMWu.jpg

oZYVuR7.jpg

qtTrEb7.jpg

D4qdBMU.jpg

Read more about this resource...

First rate build quality. A solid couples trailer. Dont buy if you are three people. Its not for three. This is not a mini Winnabago. It's a camping trailer for mostly one week or less stays. You can do more but it wont be ideal. For boondocking you will want a good solar setup or a good gen set if you need AC or hot water for showers. The fresh water tank is minimal so carry extra fresh water. If you like tv or dvd you will be fine on battery and solar. These Tabs tow very easy behind even small suvs. We towed thousands of miles behind our Fiat 500L with MANUAL transmission. You should use a sway control if your tow vehicle is light weight like ours. Sometimes the eighteen wheelers get close and air push you from the side. BE ready with that sway control. You can't go wrong with any Tab or Tag for that matter. Once they are used, they dont go down in value.

• ronniej

Shasta1.jpg

Haha, nice mod! This is what we have taken to the track, etc.....I hate to part with it, but it's getting old. Thx for the mod.

• ronniej

Send us photos of it (sides, front, rear) and it could end up in the 1.0 release :D
That would b too cool...:p

*Seriously? lol, well I got a couple more...They were pics from the phone and they r still on the computer. Post them here? Or were you joking:whistling::x3:

That would b too cool...:p

*Seriously? lol, well I got a couple more...They were pics from the phone and they r still on the computer. Post them here? Or were you joking:whistling::x3:
I was actually thinking this was the Watkins thread - but in general there is the need for more RVs and general low poly vehicles for that 1.0 of that track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back