• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Other Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller 2017-01-20

Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller

1. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

Ratings:
    +34
    Gaspedal submitted a new resource:

Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller - Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. MManarim

MManarim

Ratings:
    +80
  3. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

Ratings:
    +34
    no, it's only for Xbox One Controllers

4. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    Does this provide rumble effects on the XBox One Controller's "Impulse Triggers" too, or just on the main rumble motors? Thanks

5. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

Ratings:
    +34
    the only game that supports the "Impuls Triggers" is Forza 6 Apex. This mod support only standard rumble effects.

6. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    Okay, no worries, am still interested in your Mod. BTW I think Forza Horizon 3 supports the Impulse Triggers too, though that's even less of a sim...

7. tnoller

tnoller

Ratings:
    +0
    Works with an Xbox 360 controller as well (I am using a wired one). Turns AMS into another game, really. It does even work with Assetto Corsa where you can fine-tune the effects (you have to set up the controller as if it was a wheel). Really saved that one for me as well, because the build-in rumble was very unpronounced. Thank you for this awesome mod.