• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Other Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller 2017-01-20

Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller

1. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

Ratings:
    +33
    Gaspedal submitted a new resource:

Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller - Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. MManarim

MManarim

Ratings:
    +76
  3. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

Ratings:
    +33
    no, it's only for Xbox One Controllers

4. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    Does this provide rumble effects on the XBox One Controller's "Impulse Triggers" too, or just on the main rumble motors? Thanks

5. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

Ratings:
    +33
    the only game that supports the "Impuls Triggers" is Forza 6 Apex. This mod support only standard rumble effects.

6. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    Okay, no worries, am still interested in your Mod. BTW I think Forza Horizon 3 supports the Impulse Triggers too, though that's even less of a sim...

7. tnoller

tnoller

Ratings:
    +0
    Works with an Xbox 360 controller as well (I am using a wired one). Turns AMS into another game, really. It does even work with Assetto Corsa where you can fine-tune the effects (you have to set up the controller as if it was a wheel). Really saved that one for me as well, because the build-in rumble was very unpronounced. Thank you for this awesome mod.