1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Rubens Barrichello joins Stock Car V8

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 1
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Let's see if his GameStockCar experience will help him :)

3. Maybe i will met him in the World GSC Championship 1 December at 18/19GMT were the best from different leagues are invited

4. The Chev are couple tenth's faster :D

5. Why did he go from Indy to the Stock car V8? (no that it is wrong but I am all queries about his decision)

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Because the Indy season is finished :)

7. I knew that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p
    I thought that the Stock car season was going on at the same time as teh Indy car season so I got a bit worried he left Indy for good. :p

8. Rubinho 4 Life!

9. i think its clear cut that Rubens wants back in F1...how do u convince people u still have it?..well, you drive fast cars as much as u can to keep your edge on...and he has...someone should bring him back for one more season and then retire him in proper fashion

He has earned that...proper retirement that is..from F1

10. ^ Totally agree... loved watching Rubhino for all those years, and a very nice genuine guy he always was ! :)

11. it's a shame he is not driving the current Williams (much better than the car he had in 2011...) but, great to see him enjoying something else, I hope he does well,

12. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I wish him the best. It would be nice to be able to watch some Brazilian Stock car races. Is there any outlet online to watch the championship in the US?

13. Exactly, I want to see Rubens finish his career in F1 with style too. Who knows, I just hope!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I heard him, mass and webber play GSC and are very fond of the physics.