RTT Formula 2024 SF-24

Cars RTT Formula 2024 SF-24 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alexandr Balanesco submitted a new resource:

RTT Formula 2024 SF-24 - Assetto Corsa F1 2024 Ferrari SF-24 Mod

View attachment 742152
It is with great honour that we bring you the Ferrari SF-24 for Assetto Corsa.

This is one of the 10 cars from the 2024 season on which we are working. All cars will be available on our Patreon page.

Mod includes:
• Unique and extremely detailed 3D model, made from photos and videos
• Ultra-realistic sounds, made from high-quality videos
• Animated and wobbly parts
• Glowing exhaust and brake discs
• All drivers’ skins, helmets, and suits
• Templates...

Read more about this resource...

Nice mod mate, but when i load it to drive, CM gives this message (Its not causing me any problem but i tell you for info)
1711712479440.png

Thank you and congrats ! High quality car once again :))

I have a couple of small "issues" but maybe its just me, so please take it only as a humble opinion:
  • The steering wheel display is very bright when driving on night tracks like Bahrain/Jedda etc.
  • The same goes for the driver and carbon inside the cockpit. I use VR so maybe it is more noticable.
  • Imo the tire textures are perhaps also on the bright side
  • I find the car to be a bit too understeery
Big fan of your cars already - cannot wait to see more ! :cool:

Thank you and congrats ! High quality car once again :))

I have a couple of small "issues" but maybe its just me, so please take it only as a humble opinion:
  • The steering wheel display is very bright when driving on night tracks like Bahrain/Jedda etc.
  • The same goes for the driver and carbon inside the cockpit. I use VR so maybe it is more noticable.
  • Imo the tire textures are perhaps also on the bright side
  • I find the car to be a bit too understeery
Big fan of your cars already - cannot wait to see more ! :cool:
Thank you for the feedback!

Which specific colors are you requesting?
Like the rev lights. They're orange not true to real life and they're meant to be green for the drs ones, red for the middle bit (which is orange) and the end bit which isn't like a proper blue. Have a look at vrcs rev lights. Maybe use them or something? It will improve the realism of your mods!

Ich habe das Problem jedes Mal, wenn ich das Auto fahre, bei dem mein Spiel abstürzt, und es steht der Custom Shaders Patch, damit das Auto funktioniert. Wie habe ich das gekame

Hola!

Just asking not demanding or so, but do you geniuses feel in the mood to make the iconic "Foxtail-Manta" of Nürburgring 24h!? The car could maybe knitted together from existing Manta mods (!?) but it would need good skins and of course a moving foxy Foxtail. I absolutely love this car, it is a legend at The Ring and sure many would like that. Saludos et gracias!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.