RSS 'NEW' Formula Hybrid 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS 'NEW' Formula Hybrid 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS 'NEW' Formula Hybrid 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Abu Dhabi F1 GP22 updated with the Pyyer extensions

Well this is my final update fro the season and beyond - It been a blast but its time to hand the batten over to Geraint Thomas https://www.racedepartment.com/search/23542434/

Thanks for your support over the years - Its now time for me to enjoy looking in from the outside and testing all the wonderful mods past, present and future.

Stay Safe & Happy Racing

Cozy61

23_abudhabi_gp22_WIP.zip

Has the New 2021 layout
No crowds yet as im struggling to get them to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello tried your championship but The AI at start of race in Bahrain turn straight into the pit wall on start line any guesses must be something I have going that upsets your championships any help will be appreciated.

Hello tried your championship but The AI at start of race in Bahrain turn straight into the pit wall on start line any guesses must be something I have going that upsets your championships any help will be appreciated.
Hi Have you turned on Extended Physics? Also remove the unpacked data folder if there is one.

Hello I have finally traced my problem down cars hitting pit wall start of race it is only when I reset the CHshp then I noticed content manager or some other program has injected another surfaces.ini file and renamed the original (_surfaces.ini) exactly as in the brackets.
the new surfaces.ini file has at the end of instructions as follows.

[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_APPS=1

So with this new ini file cars go crazy. I delete this new injected ini file and rename the original file which has been renamed (_surface.ini) , to surfaces.ini and restart everything is OK.
So this happens on all champs on Race Dept as soon as I reset the CHamp where does this new file come from and how do I stop it thanks looked everywhere for an answer cant find nothing thanks.

Finally got it working read the posts in Rare section page 25 reads as follows -: There's an option in-game at the last tab in the app's UI. Revert surfaces.ini file or something like that. Also, you can disable the auto reboot as well.

So the injection is normal for the app RARE to work. before you practice or Quali you should go to the RARE app settings while in the game go to Misc last button and press reinject surface button after doing this RARE does not work.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea