RSS 'NEW' Formula Hybrid 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS 'NEW' Formula Hybrid 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' - WIP as season progresses Custom F1 2022 championship

View attachment 581119View attachment 581117A quick and dirty custom championship using existing modders car skins and existing renamed tracks for the NEW Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2022 mod

Drivers Grid set as per standings from Silverstone RW10

Requires:

Read more about this resource...

Cozy61 updated RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Austria RW11 (Red Bull Ring) F1 22 updated with Pyyer Track Extensions

Race Week 11 (Red Bull Ring GP)
View attachment 581185
11_austria_gp22_v1.0.zip Track in GDrive
(Link in readme file of the download)

Reminder: Just to be clear this not another version it’s a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship if you are not using the championship then stick with the ks_red_bull_ring version with any additional add-ons

[URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is the error I'm getting. And also no names are showing up on my f1 leaderboard and the skins on my f1 2022 hybrid are not working. Ive tried re downloading everything but have the same problems

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-13 163734.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-13 163734.png
    386.7 KB · Views: 96
I am unable to get the AI to work on Monaco properly. I set the Steer Ratio from 12.4 to 12.0 with various results. Any recommendations akin to your past tutorials? AI strength is set to 85+/-1.5.

I am unable to get the AI to work on Monaco properly. I set the Steer Ratio from 12.4 to 12.0 with various results. Any recommendations akin to your past tutorials? AI strength is set to 85+/-1.5.
Just tested on 2 laps with no steering adjustment at 85-100 opponent strength and 20-53 aggression - They all go round the hairpin okay - Maybe resetting the Steering ratio and reducing aggression might work - Hope that helps

Last edited:
Just tested on 2 laps with no steering adjustment at 85-100 opponent strength and 20-53 aggression - They all go round the hairpin okay - Maybe resetting the Steering ratio and reducing aggression might work - Hope that helps
Forgot to mention, Aggression is set to 0. Monaco variant is monaco_gp21 with Pyyer's extension.

Sometimes I can get the AI to work with the steering adjustments but it is rare. The AI often go two-wide and send each other into the right side wall.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, Aggression is set to 0. Monaco variant is monaco_gp21 with Pyyer's extension.

Sometimes I can get the AI to work with the steering adjustments but it is rare. The AI often go two-wide and send each other into the right side wall.
Download my Monaco gp22 from gdrive and see if that makes a difference

Cozy61 updated RSS 'NEW' Formula Hybrid 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Realistic F1 DRS activation at last!!!

Just when you thought AC had gone as far as it could with F1 then Schmawlik pops up with this Gem!!!

Thank you so much for this and your hard work in bringing it to us.

BTW it also works when you're on a blue flag - Excellent!

I asked them how easy would it be to adapt to other F1 car Mods?

Answer: As for other cars working with the script, just add the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea