Nothing flashy to show here at the moment, but spent quite some time doing small adjustments here and there to get the shape and proportions right before smoothing, splitting panels and start detailing.

viper01.jpg

Still need to adjust a couple of bits but I believe it's close enough, considering the lack of perspective correction in some angles, fits quite well.

Nothing flashy to show here at the moment, but spent quite some time doing small adjustments here and there to get the shape and proportions right before smoothing, splitting panels and start detailing.

View attachment 211640
Still need to adjust a couple of bits but I believe it's close enough, considering the lack of perspective correction in some angles, fits quite well.

Looks sweet. Wish I'd thought to set up multiple angles at once for camera matching, I was just doing one angle at a time. That looks like it'd be a bit quicker/easier to ensure it fits from all angles.

:thumbsup:

Looks sweet. Wish I'd thought to set up multiple angles at once for camera matching, I was just doing one angle at a time. That looks like it'd be a bit quicker/easier to ensure it fits from all angles.

:thumbsup:

Yeah it's worth the trouble to do it from the start, as a modeler you know how painful it is to find out later that you missed a certain shape and have to do adjustments over a more complex mesh :mad:

• Deleted member 241736

wonderful van't wait. A donation for you will follow

@A3DR
Since you already making the Porsche 993 for the NFS pack as well is the plan also to at the Porsche 911 GT2 for this pack? Would be a awesome extra as it was in GTR 2 as well. But maybe perormance wise not a great fit.

@A3DR
Since you already making the Porsche 993 for the NFS pack as well is the plan also to at the Porsche 911 GT2 for this pack? Would be a awesome extra as it was in GTR 2 as well. But maybe perormance wise not a great fit.

That might turn into the GT2 later on, but not related to RSS, so if it all goes well, we might have it anyway :D

cross that bridge when it comes that being said I doubt many wouldnt want to recreate that class as well.

View attachment 211640
saw a kit car version of at the london classic car show. its not spot on but it might help since a lot of the panels are the same

03a62f6d31851aae21f5975401381b55.jpg

75fb03923ab1e1f6ff08647e60f0bf48.jpg

140717732cce0a1a1ca97a9af9b4cf41.jpg

Thought they were the legit GT cars for a second until I looked inside and saw this monstrosity

ddefe444dd5905528700a78de00bcf87.jpg

LOL I can imagine the disappointment when looking through the window hehe

Thanks for sharing! and weird kit cars, it looks so ridiculous with all those added wings, useless deflectors and stickers, it ruins the whole flow of the car. These are the real ones they've tried to mimic:

cache (95).jpg
cache (84).jpg

Even though they might look similar the whole front is different, as well as the side skirts, but the whole rear remains the same.

These cars never excited me before, but I am almost exclusively racing the RSS models now on AC. The 1979 car mostly, the GP2 and GP4 next, and the glorious 2017 model last.

The quality is just out of this world. This will be another instant purchase for me, along with the DLC ferrari pack. Man, these are great days to be a sim racing fan. So, so much high quality stuff out there.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%