a6eb95698dbc70a82e41a112b5049b54.jpg

14 hours, man!
Did you catch a flu or so? :roflmao:

14 hours, man!
Did you catch a flu or so? :roflmao:
Just cooking something up man ill show soon only a small detail , maybe it wont never get seen or noticed but makes me feel all warm inside knowing its there , its all in the details man :p
maybe I need to start doing this 15hr live streams again!

Nothing much more to be done here externally ,
just added the calipers also , once I receive these finished liveries there will be 4 graphic sets ,
I will provide the PSD files in the UI so basically you guys can place your own logos if this is your thing ,
there is 4 carbon styles also , basically there is not much that you can not modify in CM ,
I will paint these belts for the driver and add these also that will be a nice touch :)
these are just test graphics and logos the final packages will be much higher resolution I stole these from a dss which was already compressed and saved but gave me a reference template .
0172519dbecb15433df14fde60b962ec.jpg

Simply gorgeous.

Will car numbers be changeable via a slider in CM's Paint Shop, like the license plates usually are, or will we have to manually change car numbers via .dds file in Photoshop?

So , I had an idea to add something from this plaque to maybe the seat like the driver name and flag also ,
so it changes in CM and you can simply make it all custom and just save it ,
me and Gary was brainstorming and looking at reference so had an idea of adding the drivers names down the pillars like in the 2004 reference we had , flag then names ,
also on another texture a "decal" texture there was the number on the headlight glass on the front right hand side , the plaque we currently have uses black text but EXT details uses white text ,
so with some help from the CM creator I decided to create a EXT details ,

currently this is only custom to the not55 car , there is still the one settings ,
so you pick 1 number , you pick 1 country and pick 1 pilot name and it adds settings live into multiple places inside on the plaque and externally on the headlights and the pillars next to the windscreen , its took some setting up its quite tricky but now everything is working perfectly with no issues ,

simply create your own driver and press save and you will have a custom car :)
and sorry about the lack of progress!
e3d4ea3b70490033543e3e61d2ae935f.gif

85c1c1b993c21419fb2ee7268e1907cc.gif

On stuff like this you mean ? :D
803a011306c874d2e0a5498cda5ddaf5.gif

Simply gorgeous.

Will car numbers be changeable via a slider in CM's Paint Shop, like the license plates usually are, or will we have to manually change car numbers via .dds file in Photoshop?
Above :)
I asked Ilja to see if maybe we can have logo support ,
so just apply logos to the chassis like flags ect , that would be insane , we wouldnt need photoshop :geek:

6fb790e30eb7405466ab51d398657cf4.png

Lister got fed up of waiting for this release and is now releasing their own car.

That being said did these nut cases just take a jag f type and slap a lister badge on it.
Maybe after making that last car ,
parts off everything and I believe they like jag engines , not sure how many cars use it but presume quite a few ,maybe they paid for someone to do the styling :D

Maybe after making that last car ,
parts off everything and I believe they like jag engines , not sure how many cars use it but presume quite a few ,maybe they paid for someone to do the styling :D
yeah i did some research and its just a modified jag f type which is funny because they have used the pre facelift version. On the bright side this could mean we see a f type in race gear.

Reactions: CC

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea