RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 ‘Custom Career'

Career RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 ‘Custom Career' 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Cozy61 i did tried ah couple times more now... best i could get is now 1:27.2 ... i did find out the "base" setup of the '22 is way to less downforce... anyway, as i couldn believe i'm so bad at barcelona, i'll tried the `21 car... and instantly drove below 1:24... so one thing is for sure the "slower" 22cars, but the other thing is the slightly changed track layout at T10 ...

so i am not sure if the 1:25 (or better) is "realisticly" ah goal in the pre-season testing of your career mode?! i would vote for some higher times, like bronze at 1:27.5 or even 1:28?!

after googling this, i did found the tracklayout should have been changed in 2021 too?! at least the '21 track from your pack didn't incorporate that layout change?!
4mgj35t02ug61[1].png
circuit-de-catalunya-changes[1].jpg

edit: i watched 2 Youtube videos regarding FH X and barcelona and somehow they're a lot faster too then me... :unsure:

Last edited:
@Cozy61 i did tried ah couple times more now... best i could get is now 1:27.2 ... i did find out the "base" setup of the '22 is way to less downforce... anyway, as i couldn believe i'm so bad at barcelona, i'll tried the `21 car... and instantly drove below 1:24... so one thing is for sure the "slower" 22cars, but the other thing is the slightly changed track layout at T10 ...

so i am not sure if the 1:25 (or better) is "realisticly" ah goal in the pre-season testing of your career mode?! i would vote for some higher times, like bronze at 1:27.5 or even 1:28?!

after googling this, i did found the tracklayout should have been changed in 2021 too?! at least the '21 track from your pack didn't incorporate that layout change?!
View attachment 553693View attachment 553692

edit: i watched 2 Youtube videos regarding FH X and barcelona and somehow they're a lot faster too then me... :unsure:
Are you using this one? 05_spain_gp21.zip as its the 2021 layout

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea