1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RSRBR2012 Update 05 - Now available

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Warren Dawes, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

RSRBR2012 Update 05 has now been released:

http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=351&t=12840

The following information describes new content or changes:

Correction in physics for :
    Pack Group_B :
    - Metro 6r4
    - Ford RS200
    - Lancia S4
    Pack N4_S2000_2 :
    - Skoda Fabia S2000 evo2
    Pack R3 :
    - DS3 R3T
    Pack R2 :
    - Twingo
    You must verify your setups for these cars before driving in championship
    - Fix for Sweet Lamb

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

Rather disappointed with this update, I was hoping for a few more cars then that :p
    Then again, the new physics for the delta are excellent and happy sweet lamb finally works!

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Yep, finally we might be able to start using Sweet Lamb again. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

And the addition of the Celica ST165 :) Downloading for a testdrive now :)

5. where do I get the link to re download the car pack A8-1 after update 05? Thanks, its crazy

6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Go to RallyeSim, RSRBR MOD, TRACKS PACK, CAR PACKS, BTB COUNTRY & UPDATES / RSRBR Car Packs / Individual Packs / Car Pack A / Download Car Pack A_1.

Here is the link:
    http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=386&t=2937

7. Thanks again Warren

8. I'm very disappointed o this update! No new stages and no new cars. for example is the 207 R3 finish and I dont understand why that's not in the update and the stage Sieversdorf is finsh and that's not in the update? why? Bergheim is in RSRBR why not Siversdorf and the other good stages from German garage stage team???

I think more stages needs to update when they are ready and runs in other rbr forums....
    I also would like much better setups for Mini WRC and the S2000!! That is crap just about now...

I also hope that the 207 S2000 Evo II will come soon when its finish...

But it's only to wait for update 06 and hope that the stages comes then and that the guys in RSRBR works to get the stage Semtin and more czech stages will work in RSRBR! :)
    They are so fine!!

Anyway a little disappointed but I love your work and I love the RSRBR so keep it up! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

I highly doubt Semetin or any other CZ track will come to rsrbr because Vaclav Sourek (creator and track modelling god) is pretty uptight about rsrbr. I really hope Sieversdorf comes though as thats an excellent track too :)
    The DS3 R3T physics are spot on, and the delta physics make me laugh, change the gear ratio to long and according to the speedo it goes over 300 hahaha but you are dead right mate, its a real shame the celica was the only car to come out. at least we can finally play sweet lamb again!! :D

10. That's sad that the 2 community are rival (is it really the case?) on a unique passion: rallye and RBR
    It would be more enriching, if they work together...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Guess they still have their hands full about getting that Polo in shape.