RSRBR2012 Update 05 - Now available

I'm very disappointed o this update! No new stages and no new cars. for example is the 207 R3 finish and I dont understand why that's not in the update and the stage Sieversdorf is finsh and that's not in the update? why? Bergheim is in RSRBR why not Siversdorf and the other good stages from German garage stage team???

I think more stages needs to update when they are ready and runs in other rbr forums....
I also would like much better setups for Mini WRC and the S2000!! That is crap just about now...

I also hope that the 207 S2000 Evo II will come soon when its finish...

But it's only to wait for update 06 and hope that the stages comes then and that the guys in RSRBR works to get the stage Semtin and more czech stages will work in RSRBR! :)
They are so fine!!

Anyway a little disappointed but I love your work and I love the RSRBR so keep it up! :)

I highly doubt Semetin or any other CZ track will come to rsrbr because Vaclav Sourek (creator and track modelling god) is pretty uptight about rsrbr. I really hope Sieversdorf comes though as thats an excellent track too :)
The DS3 R3T physics are spot on, and the delta physics make me laugh, change the gear ratio to long and according to the speedo it goes over 300 hahaha but you are dead right mate, its a real shame the celica was the only car to come out. at least we can finally play sweet lamb again!! :D

I highly doubt Semetin or any other CZ track will come to rsrbr because Vaclav Sourek (creator and track modelling god) is pretty uptight about rsrbr. I really hope Sieversdorf comes though as thats an excellent track too :)
The DS3 R3T physics are spot on, and the delta physics make me laugh, change the gear ratio to long and according to the speedo it goes over 300 hahaha but you are dead right mate, its a real shame the celica was the only car to come out. at least we can finally play sweet lamb again!! :D

That's sad that the 2 community are rival (is it really the case?) on a unique passion: rallye and RBR
It would be more enriching, if they work together...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back