1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSRBR 2011 career mode?

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by altec122, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Hello!

I just wan't to ask if its possible to save the career progress using rsrbr 2011 mods?

because in RS Center> Play Alone Menu there is a button that says "launch rbr sse" after i press that it just launch rbr with the mod in it.

*I didnt start the career there at the moment because I dont know if that will damage the mod.

2. I don't think it will damage the mod, but I don't think it will work so well either because of the way RSRBR loads the modded files.
  3. I see thanks for the respond, I just go join some race online I think it would be much fun rather than playing vs ai

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Why not join up with our Racedepartment Rally Club, we have lots of drivers with a wide range of skills, and we hold fun Rallys every week.
    We'd love to see you join with us.
  5. Hi I'm the new altec122 since the 1st rule of getting a license here is to use the real name so I made a new account

yes I will join RDRC!

see you soon!
  6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Welcome aboard Terri.
  7. Thanks Warren!
  8. How do you join the RaceDepartment Rally Club? I'd love to participate in some of these rallies