1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[ROUND 4 SUGO] ANE vs APX

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Apr 16, 2010.

1. No penalty

20.0%
  2. +15 sec

60.0%
  3. +30 sec

20.0%
  4. +60 sec

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No points / no qualy in next race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. No points / DQ for next race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Disadvantaged car: Michael Hart-Jones
    Team: ANE
    Reported car: Ries Notenboom
    Reported Team: APX

Description:

Ries made no attempt to make any adjustments to allow for the slower car in front of him. He made a collision on the final turn on the final lap. This destroyed Michael's splitter and almost cost him the position.

Result:

+15 secs (absolute majority with 6 votes)

2. Can those Ane videos please be captured in normal speed? Very hard to judge to see any speed differences with speed X2.

3. I'm happy to redo them if you wish. I will do this within the hour.

I thougt something didn't quite look right.

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

The only issue I have is that is the ANE car a lap down? If so I hardly see how it can be penalized as surely the backmarked car should of moved over??

5. I think Ries had that server lag at this point, said something on TS about it during the race, I'll get confimation next time we speak. Was allot of server lag at stages, so some of the incidents could be caused by that, maybe not though, but we can find out.

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

My decision on this incident:

7. Ross, the rules are set out

Its a little bit of an unfortunate situation, the pace at which Ries comes up behind me meant I did not know he was coming in until that very corner. I always move out of the way for any lapping car but I was not given ANY opportunity. This incident cost me almost 20 secs to recover and almost ended my race at the 2nd to last corner on the final lap.

Surely you cannot say that isn't a little unfar.

8. Michael please don't judge so much until I get confirmation of Ries if he had the server lag or not at this time. There was quite a bit of server lag for most of us last night at stages of the race. I was even lucky not to get involved in some incident early on because of it, as cars where jumping backwards and forwards quite allot.

9. Please, don't feel I am judging Ries, that is not my place but the place of all the team managers. I am mearly trying to understand Ross' view.

10. No Problemo. If there is no lag I would probably say Ries is at fault but I would like to see some different angles and a video done at real time speed as it's a bit hard to fully judge the incident from the video posted, and of course confirmation of Ries if he had lag at this stage or not.

11. I have redone the video for you

12. No lag: clear penalty
    Lag: hard to judge.
    It is very hard to force a penalty to your own team and be neutral so I think in the future teams involved in an incident shouldn't vote on the penalty...

13. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Well, I thrust Ries, just ask him and if he say he has significant lag that made the situation uncontrollable for him, then you have an answer.

He can provide his replay also, lag gets "recorded" in client replays.

Cya!

14. Std bump. +15sek

15. Ries did have a touch of lag but not enough to cause the out come of this incident he says. So for this we vote +15.

16. dooh coming too late to vote :( sry, no excuse for my behaviour. We would have voted +60 as for us this showed serious disrespect of other players.

17. +15s but too late sorry :(

18. late +15

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.