1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 14: Seriously Not Serious Club

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Abdul Al-Amry, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

You are allowed to change the setup.

Password: usual club password.

Cars: WTCC 2007 BMW 320si e90 - Craig Morrison
    Track: Abu Dhabi - Reik Major
    Track Fix: AI FIX (Install fix after installing track)

Weather: Dry

Basic rules:
    • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car or track to run for the following week
    • Whoever finishes last picks the track or car for the following week.
    • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
    • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
    Standings after round 13

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Private Message sent to Reik and Philip for track/car choices.

Start your engines.
  4. Fingers crossed for Abu Dhabi and a car that won't break when I scrape the wall.
  5. :plus1:
  6. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

After getting Abduls pmail i read here, that car choice is mine! Maybe Abdul had a little mess, because in the pm i was asked for the track.

To make it easy.

If i realy have the car choice, i choose the Saleen S7R, because it's one of my favourite stock cars.

If i have the track choice i'd normaly like to choose GP200-International. But i follow the wishes here and nominate Abu Dhabi, if choice is realy on me! (should we all install the aiw fix then? is it necessary online?)
  7. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Reik thanks for the headsup. I have changed the details.

Right so Abu Dhabi is your choice for this week?

Waiting on Philip. Will give him a few more hours if he doesnt manage to give us a car then I nominate Craig Morrison. Craig do me a favour m8, as I am going out now. If Philip doesnt respond by 6GMT go ahead and pick a car for this week.
  8. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Yes! Abu Dhabi is my choice.

This week i want this extra stimulation for those who asked for this track! So i do them this favour...:silly:

(btw i'm also interested in this track)
  9. I have the fix installed, never tried it without the fix...
  10. Well it's pretty much 6:00, so I'll go for the WTCC 2007 BMW 320si e90, unless Philip jumps in with something at the last minute.
  11. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

WTCC 2007 BMW 320si e90
    Abu Dhabi
    Interesting combination. This will be fun.

Gonna update first post with download links to the track and AI fix. Please install the AI fix so as not to experiance problems. Might even be handy when playing offline.
  12. This should be fun ! Seriously Not So Serious Fun!
  13. Looking forward to this week! Hope the server goes up quick.
  14. 2:31:xxx and the lap wasn't clean. Fun track to drive, can only imagine how much fun it would be to race in these things! I'm predicting a time around 2:20 from some of our top guns :D
  15. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I did a similar after a few laps. Great track.
  16. can`t wait for this
  17. Server is up! Let me know if it is all working right!!
  18. I want to try it out! but its passworded :-(
  19. Incompatible. I have the AI fix installed...