1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ROUND 1 INTERLAGOS] GBK vs FDR

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Apr 4, 2011.

Penalty for FDR car?

Poll closed Apr 6, 2011.
  1. No penalty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. -2 points

33.3%
  3. -4 points

55.6%
  4. -6 points

11.1%
  5. -8 points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. -10 points and no Q in next race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. -12 points and DQ in next race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Disadvantaged car: Pierre Stackbom
    Team: GBK

Reported car: Martijn van Bommel
    Reported Team: FDR

Description:

Hit in the beginin of the race and lost alot

2. Same as the other incident. Bit of a bold move imo.
    From way to far and the Gubbklubben car was already turning in when the FDR decided to make a move.

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

-4 Points, Van Bommel came from a massive distance back, there wasn't really a passing oppurtunity there, and he kept hitting him (3 times in total)

4. -6 for me, a pass that was never going to work. Would of been -4 but he caused a 2nd car to spin as well.

5. I'm going to give -2 for both this weeks incidents, and just a reminder that its a long race and please try to go a little bit more easy. The first race of the season and especially after such a prolonged saftycar/laps I can see why these incidents may have occured.

6. I am going to give it a -4 because that gap is quite big to be called a drivers mistake plus it is the first lap so drivers should be aware of how much they need to brake. Plus as Simon mentioned, this incident caused one more car to spin.

7. I'm going to give -2 for both this weeks incidents, and just a reminder that its a long race and please try to go a little bit more easy. The first race of the season and especially after such a prolonged saftycar/laps I can see why these incidents may have occured.

nicely put Mike, I've second that by both my votes

8. REMEMBER!!! All the team spokesmen has to vote and explain the reason why of his choice.

9. Gkb vote -4 and thats 2 cars lost alot of cars that pass them

10. -4 for COR
    -2 for the incident + other -2 because was in the first lap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.