1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Rothmans-ish Williams Livery 1.0

Fictional Rothmans-ish livery

1. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

needforspeedgamer submitted a new resource:

Rothmans-ish Williams Livery - Fictional Rothmans-ish livery

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. well done mate great job

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Is Type 1 the white or the blue?

4. Great work again - I hope that F1 2014 gives us more opportunities for skinning, like F1 2011 did... :thumbsup: anyway

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

White

The textures are the same as in 2013, but I can do a Rothmans-ish livery on the Williams' Martini stripe.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Believe me they won't. They will stick to the mirroring layout. They've just confirmed it on Twitter because the only excuse they can come up with is that the mirroring layout is made "to increase the resolution, quality of the cars " which is true but it's a shame for us PC gamers. This is why I won't buy the next game, because it's a perfect copy of F1 2013.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

I think the graphics have been the best yet since 2013's release, but I don't really know yet

8. I thought it would end up like this. Now, from a purely commercial point of view, it's a rather understandable decision since on the consoles, the game's gonna look quite nice, I suppose. For us PC gamers however, as you've stated, it means quite a setback in terms of customization. Not that customization was anything Codemasters ever supported, quite frankly.

Nevertheless, I wanna thank you modders out there, since you've been doing great jobs over these past years that made the F1 games of the recent past a lot more enjoyable :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. SUPERBE ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice job :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Really Rothmans-ish! :thumbsup:
    Great work, Thank you! :)

• Like Like x 1