Rotate track without rotating Sobjects

Hey guys! Ran into a little problem today when working on a rally stage. I imported a new track bit into an older stage to make a longer version of it. I simply want to attach the new track bit to the old one, but that involves rotating and moving it in place. The problem here is that when I try rotating the new track (active track only), I can uncheck to make objects, walls and so on stay in position. However, there is no option for Sobjects, which means that when I rotate my new track bit, all the Sobjects from the old bit rotates as well, which makes it look like a smaller mess. I wonder if anyone here knows if there is a way to lock the Sobjects in palce so I only rotate the track nodes and nothing else. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance :)

Rotate the new track, despite the affect on the SObjects, then create another track from scratch. Align its nodes with the rotated one (hold M to snap them in place). When that's done, Rotate one of the new tracks in the opposite direction, and the SObjects should go back with it. The un-rotated track can then be deleted.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea