AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup (Live Stream) @ Highlands Short - Friday 21 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My little idea: could we ask if someone from server 1 want to join to server 2?
We are 30 in total, right now, and could make two servers of 15 having fun the same.
This is just an idea but we could have fun all togegher without disappointing anyone.

My little idea: could we ask if someone from server 1 want to join to server 2?
We are 30 in total, right now, and could make two servers of 15 having fun the same.
This is just an idea but we could have fun all togegher without disappointing anyone.

I'm just filling in with the sign ups so can't speak for the event organiser, I'll leave that call to @Bram :)

Just one driver to fire up the second server.
Anyone from the server 1 would like to join?

Otherwise I will go out, keep the first person I see, put him in from of my second computer and let him play with the arrow buttons to reach the beloved 10 pilots.

Otherwise I will go out, keep the first person I see, put him in from of my second computer and let him play with the arrow buttons to reach the beloved 10 pilots.

Sounds like a plan ;]

That`s something that actually was happening in the old days of motorcycle racing in my country, there was a minimum number of people required to start a race, so they`d just pick someone from the crowd that came on the motorcycle and told him, he doesn`t have to race, he just needs to be there on the start line ;]

Dumb-arse alert.

I thought I best hit the road with this car and practice, not having tried it before, and I've just realised I don't have the Jap pack. In most cases not an issue. But I'm waiting for my new debit card! (I'm always breaking or losing 'em).

Will have to bail *sad face*

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back