AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Mugello (Live Stream) - Wednesday April 12, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was awesome fun. Recovery drive from down the field after a poor start, finished a place above where I qualified. The car was really fun to drive!

It was a good race, even on the back of the grid. But there was one situation that I'm not happy about.
I was racing my line with @Schwud Nelsh on the side and he wasn't paying attention. He pushed me out of the track and didn't let me regain position.

Great commentating for me as well, it seems to hear the classic 90s Formula 1 laps. :p
@Joseph Wright do you have a complete AC replay of the race? I would like to analyze my race.
It was funny as usual but every race I am kicked from someone after gaining 5 positions.
This is happening every time and I would like to review my race in order to protect myself from it maybe taking a defensive approach when I am in the traffic jam.

Does anyone also have a replay of the server 2 race? Came into the final hairpin 3 wide but saw in my mirrors only 2 made it out! I really wasn't sure if the car spinning was my fault or not and my replay didn't go far back enough. I didn't think it was but I would hate it if it was.... It was a crazy move lol but didn't feel like I made contact. Was about 14 mins in I think

Great commentating for me as well, it seems to hear the classic 90s Formula 1 laps. :p
@Joseph Wright do you have a complete AC replay of the race? I would like to analyze my race.
It was funny as usual but every race I am kicked from someone after gaining 5 positions.
This is happening every time and I would like to review my race in order to protect myself from it maybe taking a defensive approach when I am in the traffic jam.
You can save the replay when you come out the server... Although my replay size was not big enough.. I only got the last 14 mins or so. Need to get that changed

No I don't save replays. Sorry

Holy moly what a race this was. Sorry for that contact last lap, first corner @Simon Hodge! I've just seen the replay and in my believes I was in front of you so cutted off to the inside, but bashed you into the grass. You shouldn't have given me that position back because it was all my fault. Pretty sporty if you to do so. Last lefthand corner you had a way better exit so I finished 3rd. @ionONE1, it must have been an intense race for you to. Sliding off back into 15th position I guess and then all the way up to 4th, right behind me and Simon. Big thumbs up for you mate.

What a race, really enjoyed it. WOW:confused:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back