AC Rookies: Abarth 500 Corse @ Monza Junior - Monday May 22nd 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Put me down as a maybe.....if i can get the kids to bed before the start ill jump in

Edit: never mind I was looking at the tues start time and didnt realize this is a 7pm start mountain time which is too early

Ok, I'll be first:
I would say it was a clean overtaking move, you had an even line going into the bend, with minor contact by Alan, having to start his "turn in".

What I would like to know is... how do you get the replay from an online race?

Also, heck of a race for the back half of the grid, I went from 4th to last..:mad: turn 1, had a great time chasing Andrew and Bud.:D
I made some contact with Bud at the parabolica, more like a block lol, so I gave him the position on the front straight, then had a great battle with him to the finish.:thumbsup:

What I would like to know is... how do you get the replay from an online race?

Once you leave the server a little box should pop up with an option to save the replay. I use Content Manager but I believe the default launcher pops up a box when you leave the server too. Also, there's supposedly an autosave feature now that does it automatically. I went into the default launcher to load the replay and at the top of the list of replays there's a button that says "autosaved" and when you click on that it shows a list of autosaved files and you can click on "save" and it will move it into your saved replays list.

Once you leave the server a little box should pop up with an option to save the replay. I use Content Manager but I believe the default launcher pops up a box when you leave the server too. Also, there's supposedly an autosave feature now that does it automatically. I went into the default launcher to load the replay and at the top of the list of replays there's a button that says "autosaved" and when you click on that it shows a list of autosaved files and you can click on "save" and it will move it into your saved replays list.
Thanks Brandon, got it all sorted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back