AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Monza - Monday, May 1, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm in! Thank you!

You got it!

@Brandon Wright Eating dinner at my Mom's house. My uncle was supposed to be in town, but I just found out he's not going to be there. That means there's a slight chance to make it for the race. Sign me up and if I make it I make it. Thanks.

Sounds good.

I had something unexpected pop up, I may be slightly late tonight but the server is up so you guys can do a vote restart if I'm not there by 8:00 EDT.

Well I gave up on account of hardware problems. Now I gotta figure out why all my USB ports have gone wonky.
Okay so I fixed the problems in time for seven minutes of qualy and almost the whole race, but then my pedals dropped out at turn one on the last lap.

David got the worst of this. Sorry.

It was so bad. All I could do was try to turn my car to stop and it didn't work and David was stuck 100% stopped behind me. I'm really sorry.

No idea what was causing the first bit of fits. Seemingly all of my USB ports were dropping out intermittently, so I unplugged and replugged in everything, took my case apart and reconnected the wires for the front facing USB ports, took the hoover hose to the USB ports, and rebooted. Not in that order, but those are the things that happened and something worked.

Now just one thing stopped working for a brief moment, let's hope it's a coincidence! But there was a lot of frantic fixing going on to get there in time for qualy!

Here are the results from the races.
Abarth 500 Monza Race Best Laps.JPG Abarth 500 Monza Race cons.JPG Abarth 500 Monza Race Results.JPG

Sorry I missed it and did not inform you guys in advance, the internet has been tripping here. Just can't wait for it to be liberalized so we could have some competitors in here to give us a better quality internet. And yes, there is currently one company running the show down here, for more than 25 years now, you know how that is going...sorry again, hope you guys had fun.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back