1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romeo One Racing - Team Launch

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Eric. K, Jun 30, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    A new "ROR" is soon to be heard in the Silverstone pits.
    Romeo One Racing, recently homologated by FSR executives, is proud to announce its grand premiere in the World Series and World Trophy competitions.

Team Manager and eccentric industry tycoon Eric Kaczmarek whose 20-months old son is the inspiration for the team's name, is "excited and thrilled for yet another challenge" after his last attempt to cross the Pacific ocean in a giant martini shaker which was foiled by extreme weather conditions.

His creativity and determination will be key to insufflate winning energy to his crew and drivers who are about to discover rFactor after several successful seasons in RACE ON open-wheelers leagues.

For its first race at Silverstone, Romeo One Racing will line up in the World Series Latvian driver Ventis Didrihsons, 2-time Formula Pro World Series and PrestoGP champion, leading the charge side-by-side with Peter Duivelaar, the Dutchman, 2-time Formula Pro World Series runner-up.

In the World Trophy category, US driver Will Marquez and Josh Wilson from down under, will be on the grid.

The driver's list for Romeo One Racing is completed by Chris Hendrich, Formula Pro Pacific Champion, Jamie Blewitt and British driver Chris Jacque, Formula Pro European Series champion.

Well aware of the level of competition that would await his newborn team, Eric Kaczmarek knew he needed to work with the best but it was only by sheer luck that he met Chief Engineer Ross Grown during a fishing trip last year in Oregon, somewhere near the ROR headquarters. Famous for his uncanny ability to make anything go fast, Ross Grown would certainly be able to make a French soccer player run. Needless to say, Eric has found with Ross a very valuable asset.

Attached Files:

2. Sami Pesari

Sami Pesari
    Premium Member

good to see new teams trying to beat precision with us! looks like you guys are for real cause you hired Ross Grown too, Good luck and see ya in silverstone
  3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Good Luck guys, look forward to watching you on track :)
  4. During a fishing trip huh?

I like the new name of the team - good luck :)
  5. Good luck guys!
  6. Cool guys! I wish you success!
  7. Brilliant! :D
  8. Good luck guys :)
  9. good luck guys!
  10. Great presentation ! Good luck guys :tongue:
  11. "Eccentric industry tycoon Eric Kaczmarek..."
  12. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Good luck for the new team,team that has the best Sim racers i know here on RD,and that give it a big weight.I will keep an eye open to see what the future brings.Good luck friends.
  13. I just went 'wow' everytime I read another name. Amazing drivers every single one of them.

I wish you all the best of luck :)

This will make me follow FSR more closely.
  14. Good luck guys
  15. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

A W E S O M E graphic work for the logo, credits to Ventis :thumbs:
  16. Good luck guys:)
  17. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Good luck and let good times ROR :)
  18. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

GOOD LUCK GUYS:) and no fear push on throttle:D
  19. good luck guys!!! ;)
  20. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Good luck gents. If you looking for someone to clean your pitbox and make coffee etc etc give a shout :)