ROLLING GARAGE RC DRIFT CIRCUIT Sacramento USA

Tracks ROLLING GARAGE RC DRIFT CIRCUIT Sacramento USA 1.0 Release Candidate

Login or Register an account to download this content
SIM TRAXX submitted a new resource:

ROLLING GARAGE RC DRIFT CIRCUIT Sacramento USA - assetto corsa custom made track

Early Access

virtual ROLLING GARAGE RC DRIFT CIRCUIT
sponsored by:
ROLLING GARAGE RC
California (USA)
7917 Fruitridge Rd. Ste B
Sacramento, CA 95820
View attachment 720560
Assetto Corsa (AC) / ULTIMATE EDITION

Created by SIM TRAXX

Includes layouts:
1.CLOCKWISE (CW)
2.COUNTER-CLOCKWISE (CCW)
3. RAMPS (don’t use before v1.0)
more layouts soon with v1.0

Donate if you like it so we can do more improvements.

Read more about this resource...

Hey,
I found that this curb is not solid, hopefully you will fix this. Maybe also make it slightly less tall so that RCs can clip it without flipping.
2024-01-12_11-40-17.jpg

Also, please add trackside cameras (F3), a few around the room that follow the car around, and at least 1 camera that is static from the bar stools, so that the cars can be driven in VR without getting motion sick from the camera moving by itself.
This track is very cool thou thanks for releasing it!

Hey,
I found that this curb is not solid, hopefully you will fix this. Maybe also make it slightly less tall so that RCs can clip it without flipping.
View attachment 720843
Also, please add trackside cameras (F3), a few around the room that follow the car around, and at least 1 camera that is static from the bar stools, so that the cars can be driven in VR without getting motion sick from the camera moving by itself.
This track is very cool thou thanks for releasing it!
Ok, will do. The track is much bigger scale to allow regular cars driving. Here it seems the rc car is too small on the screenshots. Otherwise will prepare some additional improvements asap.

Ok, will do. The track is much bigger scale to allow regular cars driving. Here it seems the rc car is too small on the screenshots. Otherwise will prepare some additional improvements asap.
Yeah, i figured you changed the scaling around to allow normal cars. No need to change the scaling further, just that small bumper, so that one in particular wont topple actual RC cars, since its the one corner where you would get greedy with steering.

Yeah, i figured you changed the scaling around to allow normal cars. No need to change the scaling further, just that small bumper, so that one in particular wont topple actual RC cars, since its the one corner where you would get greedy with steering.
Ok, I will also prepare 2 more layouts with scaled version (real life size) to allow for actual smaller RC cars models, so people will be able to choose if they want to drive with regular cars then they choose version with bigger room etc.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.