Rocket League

Last I heard it is cross platform in terms of random playing, but you can't group together cross platform (e.g. I can't invite you on the PS4 via my Steam version)

So the idea has been thrown about and we're ready to throw down the gauntlet:
2KF1 vs RD :D
We're all here on RD anyway (well...most of us), and seeing that this area is a little neglected right now, lets have some fun and play some soccer-ish-type-thing-game!
We've got 4 people, so when you accept the challenge, let us know if you want 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4. We'll try to accept any and all sizes of challengers!
Anyone wishing to accept our challenge, bring forth your team and lets us blow stuff up :D

History
All Time

2KF1
2 - 1 RD

Single Challenges
Challenge 1
@Aidan Keranen, @Jamie Cocks, +1 vs @Ricardo, +2 (Team Holy Gaming International)
1-4,2-1(OT),3-4,2-3,2-1
RD Win 3 games to 2

Challenge 2
@Aidan Keranen, @C0rrUpti0Nz, @Azabadaza vs @Tim Engberink, @tigerkart_22 +1
2-3(OT),4-1,2-1(OT),5-1,6-3
2KF1 Win 4 games to 1

Challenge 3
@Aidan Keranen, @C0rrUpti0Nz, @Jamie Cocks vs @Tim Engberink +2
5-2,2-0,2-0,4-1,6-1
2KF1 Win 5 games to 0

Last edited:
A future update is planned that allows cross-platform partying.

As for me, I'm not a fan of 4v4. Too much happening in too small an area imo. 1v1 is - 95% of the time - a one sided match. 2v2 or 3v3 is the way to be :thumbsup:

Apparently, they'll have cross platform parties ready either in a few months or by the end of summer (Northern Hemisphere) which is around 22nd of September (don't hold me to this, it hasn't been confirmed)

Agreed with 2V2 and 3V3. 4V4 is pure chaos sometimes :D

Maybe see how many people apply and maybe put the ps4 players in 1 league and the pc players in another, that is if we have enough members and it'll only last till cross-platform parties arrive.
OK that's a possibility, Ill add the platform of each user now :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea