Rocket League

Breaking News:
There has been an agreement on a rematch between Team Unbeatable and Team Saidy/Buurlage. After some controversy, the players from Team Unbeatable weren't informed about the cup match. After having some practice matches and a 'real match' in which Team Unbeatable beat Team Saidy/Buurlage 6-1, it appeared that wasn't the real game but the game after seemed to be. With Team Unbeatable not knowing this they lost 2-1 cause they thought they'd already won.

More on this in the 8 o'clock news.

I already said and admitted I'm a bad loser, though me and Andy really weren't informed as what the 'real game' would be, so please stop whining at me. CAUSE ONCE AGAIN I KNOW I'M A BAD LOSER

Right, so mi apologies for being a bad loser. Congrats to @Aidan Keranen and his team, you guys were better over the whole of 5 games. Would like to thank my team for playing with me as well.

Though I still #blamethetoilet
here, I give you another chance to regain your pride with Sanik.
4v4 serious stuff
so far I have Daniel, Andy, and myself, and no game yet :unsure:

That's another reason why it should be redone, you were playing instead of Lesley. No offence to you though but Lesley and Rami should be playing

No, I just won't accept that we beat you guys 6-1 in the first place, then we thought we'd won and then we lose 2-1 the third game. And then Rami comes around and says shame gg, though you lost 2-1.

THIS PROVES WE DID:
image.jpg

Considering i saw a result picture, I am amazed that the tournament wasn't informed that Daniel was put into a team and that he would be taking part.
As such, we want @C0rrUpti0Nz to be added to 2KF1 in the circumstance that he will be needed.

yeah, this is just so you can get ready for your loss ;)
no one can beat Sanik.

or wait a sec, maybe we should be called Sanikku, they seem to be doing way better :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.