Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game seems to have always been moderated by a different person. @Milos Ancevski has been asking to moderate seemingly every game in this sub forum, why don't we let him have a go. RPS is a good first game to moderate.
I liked your post, and I like the idea aswell :):):):):)

PS: I haven't asked to moderate Dem. Derby S2, GP4 Sim, rFactor Sim, Wipeout, and this, but I would like to moderate ;)

War of RD 6?
@Davin.Rizuki
Now, the problem with War of RD6 is that I would like someone who has been involved in 5 to moderate it. I've never actually competed in a War of RD before, but I came in and re designed the game, so I got away with it. Maybe with the old playing style you could, but not this one. If a space appears in the War of RD5, I will notify you to join, and then consider it. At the moment, it is Me or Milos who will do War of RD6.

@Milos Ancevski The first game I moderated was RPS. You do RPS7 and get used to how stuff works here. :thumbsup:

@Davin.Rizuki
Now, the problem with War of RD6 is that I would like someone who has been involved in 5 to moderate it. I've never actually competed in a War of RD before, but I came in and re designed the game, so I got away with it. Maybe with the old playing style you could, but not this one. If a space appears in the War of RD5, I will notify you to join, and then consider it. At the moment, it is Me or Milos who will do War of RD6.
Right.. Then what game should I moderate then?

Quarterfinals is Over!
After some mess from quarterfinal rounds, we finally have a result!
B7qtxNx.png

Unfortunately for Ben Herbert, 3rd place winner from last season is defeated by oldwolf and also ends his unbeaten steak by 4 matches.. This means Florin Diaconescu is the only user that still unbeaten for now, he currently unbeaten by 8 matches..
Last debuters Jrv01 and Gerald Chinoy are also eliminated by RPS5's veteran Florin and Jimlaad43, so we won't see any new faces in semifinals..

Semifinals Begins!
We're now flying to Dubai, United Arab Emirates for Burj Khalifa tour and also RPS6 semifinals venue! This world's highest skyscraper (as now) is selected as our destination because this is tourists destination and we can't just dreamed to see it, but we have to visit it..
Burj-Khalifa.jpg

Dubai's Beauty at Night (Burj Khalifa at night)

Who will meet who in this stage?
Ly7Jb4V.png

All users, get ready..

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!

@Milos Ancevski Wait until this season has entered Final and 3rd Place Playoff..
OK. I have it pretty much ready...
rpsImg.jpg

Welcome to new season of...
Rock Paper Scissors !
After an exciting last season, we'll see who will be topping the new one. Can <previous champion> defend his title again? Or will <previous season runner up> be able to seek glory? Wait to find out

RULES:

1. You send me your choice (Rock, Paper, Scissors) via PM

2. Scissors beat Paper

Paper beats Rock

Rock beats Scissors

3. Users are able to pick only one choice each round at Group Stage, but once entered the Knockout Stage they can send 3 choices just in case of tie..

4. Top 3 users will be able to write their names in the Hall of Fame..

List of Competitors:
QuangMinh#93
Jimlaad43
Andrew Boerner
Rami Saidy
Davin.Rizuki

This game depends on your luck, not skill, so there'll be a possibility that hall of famers will be defeated against new entries..
Happy playing and good luck, who knows, luck might be on your side.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play