Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 17

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 Can I just ask why Adelaide United is blue and white? I mean, if we're talking Adelaide United as in the A-League club, they're red. They're even called the Reds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adelaide_United_FC
So worst case scenario, Red+Yellow maybe, or a double red combination?
Yeah I was wondering the same or even use their away kit which is black and red according to wikipedia
I think I chose blue from the team's logo, but I can't remember. White text is for visibility.

I dont even know how but this is the only RD league that I am actually decent in. Finished 2nd in first season losing in the finals and then winning last season. Looking good this season as well

• Deleted member 161052

Sorry for a little delay about the 4 day deadline, I was busy yesterday with stuff at home...
Anyway let's go to the results!
Round 8 Results
SZbwmbZ.png

(Olympiacos FC @Manolis Sigoulakis and Deportivo Morón @Donaldinho105 failed to send their chances in 4 days)
SexyPöxyt got their first draw on their 8th round against HJK Helsinki! Both ended up with a 1-1, and so did FC Santa Claus against Amazulu FC. Borussia Delmenhorst, the unstoppable team, has won against American football club Tampa Bay Rowdies. Manchester United took a decent 3-0 win against Argentine club Deportivo Morón. Besiktas JK and Middlesbrough FC got a 2-2 draw. Nazionale Piloti lost against Indian club Bengaluru FC, thanks to the manager Oorjit Mishra. Newcastle United took a miraculous first win of their season, with a 3-0 win against Olympiacos FC! Leicester FC and St. Pauli FC ended with a 2-2 draw.

Roundups
  • I changed Adelaide United's colours, now they are red and yellow, as in real life. :thumbsup:
  • St. Pauli FC are still having a streak of draws. :unsure:
  • FC Santa Claus are still unlucky. :(
  • Newcastle United took their first win! :)

Round 9 Fixtures
oHkNBle.png

Standings updated in first post.
HJK Helsinki's @Aidan Keranen has no match for this round.
Send your choices in 4 days.
Good luck everyone! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

Sorry for another delay guys, another busy stuff again yesterday...Anyway!...
Round 9 Results
6C4w0Qo.png

Finnish club SexyPöxyt have won a tight 3-2 against Besiktas JK! So did Nazionale Piloti against Manchester United. Borussia Delmenhorst still gets untouchable as they win 2-1 against Olympiacos FC. FC Santa Claus took their first victory of the season, winning 2-1 against Leicester FC! Defending champions Adelaide United lose another game, with 1-2 against Amazulu FC. St. Pauli FC's streak of draws ends here as they lose 1-3 to Tampa Bay Rowdies. Newcastle United lost 0-3 against Deportivo Morón. And then, Bengaluru's form are getting up with a 1-0 victory against Middlesbrough FC!

Standings Update:
  • Tampa Bay Rowdies move up to 3rd and Amazulu FC jump from 8th to 4th. Bengaluru FC jumps from 11th to 6th.
  • Adelaide United move down from 3rd to 5th, HJK Helsinki 4th to 7th and Leicester FC from 6th to 9th.
  • It's a tight battle for positions between Newcastle, Olympiacos, Deportivo Morón and FC Santa Claus. They have 6 points and all of them even need points.

Round 10 Fixtures
zrqWvQ2.png`

Standings updated in the first post.
Bengaluru FC's @oorjit07 has no match for this round.
Send your choices in 4 days.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering