Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
reading back actually maybe I do have an idea..

He told me he was going to Finland on the 20th (9 days ago), staying there two weeks. Must be something super important back there :D

rps12-postEX-preQF.png

Κnock-out matches begin now! Good luck!

First of all big apologies to everyone, especially @Aidan Keranen. It seems that I made a big mistake in Day5, in Rami vs Aidan, as Rami informed me. Aidan selected paper and Rami rock, which should give him the win, if I was not careless. As a result, Rami got an extra point, which gave him the chance to live to fight another day (and eventually get through to the quarter finals), while Aidan lost his.

So as a result, I decided to give my place in QF to Aidan and he will be the one playing against tigerkart.

First of all big apologies to everyone, especially @Aidan Keranen. It seems that I made a big mistake in Day5, in Rami vs Aidan, as Rami informed me. Aidan selected paper and Rami rock, which should give him the win, if I was not careless. As a result, Rami got an extra point, which gave him the chance to live to fight another day (and eventually get through to the quarter finals), while Aidan lost his.

So as a result, I decided to give my place in QF to Aidan and he will be the one playing against tigerkart.

Bring it on Aidan :whistling:;):cool:

why didn't you do such a mess up with me so I can get through :cry::roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play