Road map april

Rf2
tenor.gif

• Deleted member 875593

Normally we get nothing except but a car or track for money every now and then. And if we get lucky there are one/two bug fixes, while a thousand would be needed... hmmm. Not that much.
UI is in Beta for almost half a year - without any progression, and before beta they told us it´s coming "very soon" for more than a year (prob. even more). Now this beta UI is going to stay in beta, there are still no other bugfixes coming and it´s all because of Comrade Covid?
Sounds like a really lame excuse to me. They´re lazy as ever.
Sorry, i AM that displeased with the "direction" this is "going". Means: I am displeased with the "point" on which this "stands" for so long.
Yes. I can buy this new car of yours. But what will it change for me? Another car to choose from in a list where there are just big question marks? Where every track is 24km long? Where every car has 485 hp?
Where in every race in first / second / third corner there is full course yellow so i have to turn down race rules to "black flag only"? On bought cars & tracks, not mods? Where i simply have to be an IT-expert just to set up a server to play with a friend online?
And i myself thought a long time "They´ll do it!". But to be honest, i know now that they do nothing but adding content.
This video of them lately just showed the same as the latest "development" roadmap. So much words for so little said - if anything was said that really matters.
Aahh.. and not to forget about that great E-sports concentration. Exactly what i bought the sim for. Not for singleplayer, i bought it thinking "Lets buy it, buy all the cars and tracks and then... just to wait for updates ... and wait... and read roadmaps about the latest esport news....
Yes. Let´s blame Covid.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea