1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Fernando Agapito

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Manuel De Samaniego, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

It is with inmense sadness that I communicate this.

Today I was reading the news from the rockstar games social club for GTA related news and I was shocked to read this and started to cry, Fernando was an RDRC legend, among his many talents was being a master on everything related to GTA, an expert video editor and an inmense number of other things too large to even mention, he did an amazing job of winning the RDRC title on his first complete season in 2012 along with a number of achievements too large to count, I don't even know what to say. I am extremely saddened by this news, Fernando left a great impresion on me as we shared a rivarly on different RBR championships for some time and we were teammates for a while in RDRC aswell, I know it's a stupid comparison but I feel like a Prost who lost his Senna (sorry if this was disrespectful)

Fernando Agapito 1985 - 2014

Fernando, I'll never forget you my friend, so many battles so many stages setting up the car trying to get that one extra second just to try to beat you, and you always came up with something, you always managed to surprise me. you managed to become an alien barely after starting simracing, I disliked it when you beat me and that gave me huge satisfaction when I was able to come in front of someone like you. Now I only feel admiration to you man, your work was incredible, and I will massively miss you bro, you made me feel challenged and made me had to work and up my driving to compete with you and you were a friend, I won't forget what I learned from and with you.

Godsped Fernando

Here is the link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52304/rest-in-peace-yeardley-diamond

and the announcement on his Facebook page by his brother

https://www.facebook.com/yeardley.diamond/posts/774922789215451

Rest in peace one exceptionally talented individual

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    • Love Love x 7
  2. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium Member

I remember him being very active in every RD RBR event wether it was club or championship rally. Truly sad news, another immense talent lost...

• Like Like x 3
  3. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Terrible news, tonight I go to bed sad, thinking about a great simracer and even greater guy.
    I loved the videos he created, a really talented guy behind the wheel aswell.

Rest in peace, mate. Thanks for all the fun we had during our meetings.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Strange how it feels. A guy you've never spoken to, never even seen, and still you feel devastated when he passes away. A guy with loads of talent in many areas is lost, and so are his ideas and talent.

Rest in Peace.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Unbelievably sad news, especially for someone so young & such a quick RBR pedaller. My condolences to his family & friends.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

I am simply speechless.
    Fernando, you were such a top guy.
    I had so much fun working with him as me teammate in RDRC. He was simply stunning with his skill as a racer, so incredibly talented at creating videos and an awesome guy to chat to.
    Absolutely shocked. He will be immensely missed.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  7. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

Sad news of his passing, especially at his young age. May he rest in peace now, and may the family, friends and everybody keep good memories of him. :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Didn`t know that guy in real life but i still feeling sad. This is who he was....great guy.

9. Gundars

Gundars
    Pedal to the metal Premium Member

So sad....... ,Rest in Peace my friend.

• Like Like x 2