General rigging issue on custom driver

this is my first time posting to the race department forums so go easy on me TwT

I've been having some issues with creating a custom driver model to use.. the rig seems to just send body parts like the feet and the arms wherever it decides.. connecting the right foots toes to the right hand and making the arms not move at all. I used this tutorial here and followed the steps down to a tee yet it still doesn't seem to fix my issue.. is this a csp issue? a 3dsimed issue? I'd love some help if anyone's willing to give it, I would be forever in your debt. this is my first step into modding so I'm still very new to all this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_wm_porsche_911_930_ek_irohazaka_4-11-122-17-19-20.jpg
    Screenshot_wm_porsche_911_930_ek_irohazaka_4-11-122-17-19-20.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 98
this is my first time posting to the race department forums so go easy on me TwT

I've been having some issues with creating a custom driver model to use.. the rig seems to just send body parts like the feet and the arms wherever it decides.. connecting the right foots toes to the right hand and making the arms not move at all. I used this tutorial here and followed the steps down to a tee yet it still doesn't seem to fix my issue.. is this a csp issue? a 3dsimed issue? I'd love some help if anyone's willing to give it, I would be forever in your debt. this is my first step into modding so I'm still very new to all this.
did you ever figure this out, you have gotten slightly closer than I have

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back