Resource icon

RIDE 4 RIDE 5 No Helmet (Widescreen Helmet Fix) V1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Guy , because you managed to do this kind of modification ; you can't delete the black bars on the replays (TV CAM) ? For example , on RIDE4 , only the replays on Ulster give the possibility to escape this black strips (why ??) . So by comparing the replays files of Ulster and the other tracks (without the possibility to escape the BB) , maybe it's possible to see the differences ?

Last edited:
HEllo Guys I have find the solution for zoom and black bars , it works on RIDE4 (not on RIDE3) , not tested on RIDE 5 ! I push the solution on steam but here is the topic ... not perfect but it changes totally the interest of replays ... now ytou see the bikes !!! ;o))) : " I have find the solution : to zoom and extract the black bars , it's not perfect because we loose on quality . By using the magnifier of Windows : you push your pointer on the middle of the screen during replay, then [window key] + [+] , and the zoom operate (tested on RIDE4 ok, doesn't work on RIDE3 ) . If somebody can check if it works on RIDE 5 it should be very kind ! With this function you can choose and change the pitch (% of zoom because by default is 100% !! ) , to stop the zoom : windows key + escape . Sorry 007 for using your space but it can interested lot of people !!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea