RIDE 2 Physic Mod 2023  UPDATE !!!

RIDE 2 RIDE 2 Physic Mod 2023 UPDATE !!! 2023-12-03

Login or Register an account to download this content
wbrrcg submitted a new resource:

RIDE 2 Physic Mod - Wheelie - Burnout - Drift - Stunt *beta V 0.01* - Play RIDE 2 like you never played it before.

This mod is still under construction but its on a level where im happy to share it and receive some feedback .

I wanted to create something that no other bike game seem to simulate , i came back to RIDE 2 since 3 and 4 have no way to mod the files .

The main point of this mod is to make it able to play with the bikes like you can do in real life , its now possible to do juicy burnouts , drifts and wheelies at almost 12 o clock .

The mod is build on the realistic physics but reduces some...

Read more about this resource...

wbrrcg updated RIDE 2 Physic Mod 2023 UPDATE !!! with a new update entry:

UPDATE 0.75

After some time riding on a real bike again i realized how much more effort you need to put to lean the bike at higher speeds , after then coming back to the game after a month something felt not right , yesterday i did small change with a big effect , i now doubled the value of the steering input filter which make the whole manuvering of the bike soo much smoother and controlled , its way easyer to control the lean angle now whih benefits every aspect of the game , cornering feels so much...

Read the rest of this update entry...

UPDATE 0.75

After some time riding on a real bike again i realized how much more effort you need to put to lean the bike at higher speeds , after then coming back to the game after a month something felt not right , yesterday i did small change with a big effect , i now doubled the value of the steering input filter which make the whole manuvering of the bike soo much smoother and controlled , its way easyer to control the lean angle now whih benefits every aspect of the game , cornering feels so much...

Great work!! but i have a problem, when i replace data file, camera mod is gone. Is there a way i can use this mod alongside camera mod?

great wok :thumbsup:
but I have two question
is this only for R2 or I can use it with R4 too ?
and another - will AI be affected by this ?
cause I don't want to find myself struggling with new physics and to look at them go in distance
thank you

Great work!! but i have a problem, when i replace data file, camera mod is gone. Is there a way i can use this mod alongside camera mod?

Hello , thanks for your feedback , if you replace the data.mix you basicly replace the mod you had before , so if you want to play 2 mods you need to mix them , you can show me your resource for the camera mod and if its good i might put it in my mod .

Last edited:
great wok :thumbsup:
but I have two question
is this only for R2 or I can use it with R4 too ?
and another - will AI be affected by this ?
cause I don't want to find myself struggling with new physics and to look at them go in distance
thank you

Hello , this is only for RIDE2 since its the last one of the series that can be modded.
For the AI i cant tell too much bc i always ride alone but i will tweak some values there too,
but honestly you should just play it , youre not gonna struggle with the physics you gonna enjoy them :)

edit: would be nice if yo can try against AI and tell me what you think , i just tried but i cant keep up with the AI on difficult and realistic.

Last edited:

UPDATE 0.9

Next update coming on the weekend , grip is increased and handling is better/faster then in the version before.
My goal now is to make the game as realistic as possible , drifting is gonna be reduced a lot bc grip is increased . I started to look at real life footage from race tracks and saw that the game is quite off when it comes to top speed and lap times , theres gonna be a lot of things i have to change for every individual bike so it gonna take some time till the whole game is fully...

Hello , thanks for your feedback , if you replace the data.mix you basicly replace the mod you had before , so if you want to play 2 mods you need to mix them , you can show me your resource for the camera mod and if its good i might put it in my mod .
i'm using the camera from this mod
and by using Mixfile ReMixer i was able to mix the camera mod into your data file so it's problem solved for me

UPDATE 0.9

Like mentioned before the goal now is to make the game as realistic as possible . After watching a lot of real life footage, comparing top speeds and general bike behaviour is realised how broken everything is , i checked the values for the gear boxes and saw they are very ruff or sometimes completly off , i replaced/corrected all values with real bike data .

The other problem was the air drag , they made a ridiculous small change to the air drag when tucked in, so it wasnt possible to...

This is really great and I love the slower leaning at high speed, however now I have troubles with the low speed chicanes as the leaning transition from right to left/vice versa weight transfer seems too slow (or maybe it's an issue with the bike I was using, Suzuki RG500).
Perhaps I just need to git gud, but wouldn't hurt to ask if it was possible for you to make a version that has just a tad bit lower steering filter value if it's not too bothersome.

Thank you for the great work!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea